Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak Last Request Feedback

Pyrrhic

Remove the two minute timer.

I dont see why this would be a good thing to remove, it forces players to participate, and if they dont, dead players wont wait for 5 years. It gives a standard amount of time so a lead can go the whole day and not worry about not leaving enough time for an LR, or leading a really short day and having way too much time for an LR where ts just run around the whole day.

also the specified rule for lr music is there: "Ts have priority over CTs when playing music in LR. However, if a T does a custom LR he has priority over the other T."

I like the idea of having 1v1 LRs that are around the whole map. Like star wars, but without shitty guns.

and yes PLEASE REMOVE CHARIZARD, its just a meme at this point.

Edited by SupaNipplez

Just an idea, but maybe force TP people into kitchen whilst doing cookoff and make them stand still like in Russian Roulette and how Hot Potato used to be. Whenever I play it (and the other person doesn't put kill in console) it always takes time to go around the map and try to find the person, taking up LR time (I know there's a slay option, but pretty sure one side doesn't get it)

I feel like other LRs could be changed a little, Maybe put a circle of where to go for catwalk race and office window race, as some people don't know where to end (especially catwalk race, I always forget you need to jump onto chapel). Would just need to be the same circle as the regular Race LR

Just an idea, but maybe force TP people into kitchen whilst doing cookoff and make them stand still like in Russian Roulette and how Hot Potato used to be. Whenever I play it (and the other person doesn't put kill in console) it always takes time to go around the map and try to find the person, taking up LR time (I know there's a slay option, but pretty sure one side doesn't get it)

I would agree with this. Ultimately cook off should be removed, but if is staying, at least put it somewhere fun like kitchen.

I would agree with this. Ultimately cook off should be removed, but if is staying, at least put it somewhere fun like kitchen.

Nah cook-off is fun as fuck, probably my favourite LR to do, I just think that since its a kinda lengthy LR that you shouldn't have to run around after its done trying to find the enemy