Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Sign in to follow this  
Marco

Revert Poison Behaviour

27 members have voted

1. 1. Revert poison damage behaviour?

• Yes, 75 % of poison dmg recover over time
    • No, 75 % of poison dmg is drained over time

So whats the public opinion to this, should all poison damage behave like poison headcrab bite (deal 25 % dmg instantly, drain 75 % of dmg over time), or should it work like original ZS (100 % of dmg dealt instantly, 75 % of dmg recovered over time).

Personally I feel like this change that was done a little over half a year ago kind of ruined an unique mechanics poison had, making all of poison damage you take very obnoxious (especially with the OW OW sound effects played).

• Like 2

As a realistic mechanic, hell no; when do people recover from poison that fast?

As an actual game mechanic for ZS, yes. I'm getting tired of dying from having my health drained over time, and the current mechanic where getting bit and losing health over time too lethal. Yes on this one.

• Like 1

Awards