Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Toki's Graphic Request Hotline

toki

Found my old thread from around 4 years ago. Rather than bump that, I figured I'd just make a new one. Holla @ me if you want something made.

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/104597-tokis-avisig-request-thread/

Theme:

Colors:

Size:

Text:

Specifics: (Link or description of something you really want included. ie. a certain background/character/logo/etc.)

• Like 2

Damn, those were cool.

Signature*

Theme: Something Simpson’s related (preferably bart)

Colors: pink

Size: (mmmmbacons signature size on your old thread was a pretty good size)

Text: Seymour Butz CS:GO Staff

Specifics: something minimal with the color pink is what I’d ultimately want, but it doesn’t matter

• Like 1

apply for the GFX team?

I'm considering it. I was GFX before but my computer kept shitting on me before I could do anything for HG (other than a Facebook banner that was in my application.) I'd love to join and help out as much as I can; both doing this for the community as well as banners/badges for events and whatnot now that I have a much better PC. I have some personal stuff coming up next week. If that all goes well I will apply. :)

And I got you, deer. I'll have something for you either tonight or tomorrow!

Edited by toki
  • Like 4

deeravi_zpszemduko6.png

deersig_zpsuebo9cdm.png

So the pic of X here is actually a digital drawing I'm working on, but it isn't completely finished shading/color-wise so I made due with what I had and threw an effect over top of it lol. I made the avatar a decent size so it wouldn't lose too much quality as it shrank, since it's kinda simplistic. Thematically I like to keep them in a similar style, but if you (or anyone) has anything they would like fixed/changed just let me know as I always keep my PSD files too!

• Like 2

deeravi_zpszemduko6.png

deersig_zpsuebo9cdm.png

So the pic of X here is actually a digital drawing I'm working on, but it isn't completely finished shading/color-wise so I made due with what I had and threw an effect over top of it lol. I made the avatar a decent size so it wouldn't lose too much quality as it shrank, since it's kinda simplistic. Thematically I like to keep them in a similar style, but if you (or anyone) has anything they would like fixed/changed just let me know as I always keep my PSD files too!

thank you so much, it is amazing. however, i would like one thing added. could you put my name on the avatar somehow? thanks :)

Edited by deer

Theme: space

Colors: grayblackwhite

Size: 250x700

Text: past

Specifics: metoothanks

more on the gfx team i highly recommend you to try it out. I also had a terrible laptop and used to go to the library to do anything so i guess there are ways around it.

I'll try to get yours started and finished tonight. :) Also, do you mean 700x250? Cos that's gonna be long af rather than wide with your ratio lol. And do you want the bee metoothanks or an original meme?

Theme: Whatever fits me the most, if you wanna ask some questions about me to decide, go ahead

Colors: Up to you

Size: avatar 1024x1024

Text: Jxhn

Specifics: if you wanna do something steam related too that would be lit

What kind of anime do you like? Lol. And what exactly do you mean Steam related, like a game? I'll start yours whenever I'm done with Past's!

Edited by toki

What kind of anime do you like? Lol. And what exactly do you mean Steam related, like a game? I'll start yours whenever I'm done with Past's!

Shit dude I couldn’t decide... I was hoping you could make an avatar that works with my Steam background or something.

e: also making gfx on my fav anime would get you banned off of the forums lmao

Edited by Jxhn

Shit dude I couldn’t decide... I was hoping you could make an avatar that works with my Steam background or something.

e: also making gfx on my fav anime would get you banned off of the forums lmao

Okay, well I already got your steam background. I see what you mean now with wanting it to match since it's all aesthetic and shit lol. As far as the sizing goes, idk if I can make it that big if you want it to line up with your background. If you have a transparent layer on an image, Steam seems to just black it out instead of leaving it see through. I can make it 128x128 for your steam profile, but different specs if you want to use a similar one to use elsewhere.

• Like 1

Okay, well I already got your steam background. I see what you mean now with wanting it to match since it's all aesthetic and shit lol. As far as the sizing goes, idk if I can make it that big if you want it to line up with your background. If you have a transparent layer on an image, Steam seems to just black it out instead of leaving it see through. I can make it 128x128 for your steam profile, but different specs if you want to use a similar one to use elsewhere.

I want one for my avatar and one for forums as well as the forum signature. I’ll send you a logo to use when I get a chance!

I want one for my avatar and one for forums as well as the forum signature. I’ll send you a logo to use when I get a chance!

jxhnsig_zpsf6p2c3nq.png

I was dicking around and made this before your most recent reply lol. I'll still make other stuff for you tho.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Avatar/Signature/Both: Avatar, gonna use this everywhere, steam, HG, discord, etc.

Theme: EDEN [artist]

Colors: whatever fits

Size: whatever is allowed as a Steam and Discord avatar

Text: none

Specifics: No specifics, just EDEN. You could surprise me? Whatever you think is best. I strive for aesthetic looking photos. :)

Edited by James

If you could make me another one that would be lit.

Theme: smokepurpp, maybe aesthetic

Colors: purple and pink

Size: steam avatar size

Text: deer

Specifics: smokepurpp

Thanks in advance :)<3

deernew_zpsxcpyexr3.png

something like this?

Edited by toki
  • Like 1

Theme: Revolve it around sorta Death/Necromancy or Sad Macabre if possible, preferably cartoonish like the photo, if not do whatever you can!

Colors: #435EA1 For the text, and a faint white glow around it

Size: Same size as Seymour's

Text:

Zorbak

Moglin Necromancer

(a bit like that)

Specifics: (Link or description of something you really want included. ie. a certain background/character/logo/etc.) Character is "Zorbak", preferably use this version to the other ones that google shows, if not use any of the other versions.

CnmwfEo.png

If this is hard/you cant find stuff for it, just do whatever you can thats close to the theme! ty <3