Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Another Steam/rep Giveaway!

Title explains it bois

Comment one of your favourite memories of HellsGamers to be entered into the RNG roll.

Winner will choose one of the following games along with 5k HGBux:

Dead_Age

Pixel_Puzzles_2_Anime

Uriels_Chasm_2

This will end at 00:00 GMT 1st July, lets get the nostalgia going!

This one time, about 3-4 years ago, an ex-HG vet NoYOU was leading in CS:GO Jailbreak and we had a prom day. Everyone had to choose their own partner and everyone had to kiss and produce kissing sounds on their mic. We also had a dance party...

yea, it was ruined when someone started rebelling, but it lasted surprisingly long so it was dope :)

my favorite memory has to be the day i finally spoke for the first time online basically,it was at jb and i alrdy played for a year or 2-3 i remember dat day very clearly cause it was with reddevil with whom i was discussing(nitpicking) on a rule,and i couldnt hold it any longer and i shouted in my mic something in the lines of him being absolute retard (in a clearly trolling way).