Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Eisen)

Jeri :)

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Eisen

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

0:102867106

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

CSGO TTT

How long ago did this take place?

15 Minutes

Give us a brief description of the incident.

A new player (from what I know) probably got caught up in a crossfire and killed Eisen and then killed the T (this is what I see from logs) instead of slaying the next round and telling them to read the rules the player was instantly kicked by Eisen and never rejoined. I was confused why someone was kicked midround. Actions like this shouldn't be taken midround when they are alive as if he was mass rdming he would have been auto banned anyways.

Maybe I'm nitpicking to much, but I feel like actions like this by admins or being to caught up in the moment and not following procedure is why some players don't come back (as this player didn't).

Proof Links?

Edited by Autism

It wasn't a crossfire, it was intentional, he just shot at me for no reason, afterwards did the same to a T, as if it was DM, he was starting to shoot at a third guy so i kicked him for rdm, afterwards hyper told me i should wait for the round to end next time, and slay if need be. didn't know i wasn't supposed to do that because i didn't know the protocol changed, but i don't think it was abuse because bobby was on, and he didn't tell me it was, even after hyper told me i shouldn't do that i messeged bobby and apologized, still didn't say anything about it, i got ss of the logs, tell me if i should post them.

regardless, won't do it again.

It was delt in ts with me and hyper, he told me i was wrong and i allready said i won't do it again, idk why did you really have to bring it to an abuse report, i think it was unneeded at all, i know i was wrong, it was a small mistake, and i won't do it again..........

• Like 1