Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hi, it is Justin, and i miss minigames. MG was a fun gamemode and something you could play alone or with friends. Its getting upsetting now that MG is gone, and now that JB is dead its really only TTT on CS:GO thats lively. MG is a good fun game which is where I met mant many of my friends.

• Like 2

Let's put things like this, MG was honestly just waiting for the day it got shut down. MG and other HG servers are declining in population and those other ones were shut down, surf, bhop, 1v1, i can name more.

MG was very special to the community, and probably the only thing that kept me on HG servers for so long. But like most things in life, you just gotta let go of the past. MG was a home to many in my early HG days, and it was great.

I spent my absolute hardest trying to revive MG. I was mod for MG since May 2017, and I had to pop MG mostly by myself at most times. By the end of June 2018 I gave up on MG.

If there's enough want for MG to come back, it would have to be revamped. But that's another story for another day. Thank you HG for keeping MG for as long as you did, but this shutdown was needed.

• Like 1