Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Siege

Haven't seen any forum posts about this game, so I was wondering if anyone here played. For those of you who haven't heard of Rainbow 6: Siege, It's a great, tactical, 5v5 team-oriented game that plays around gathering information, destructible environments, and a rewarding one-shot headshot mechanic. The game includes a casual 5v5 game mode, a competitive 5v5 game mode, in which player ranks are reset at the beginning of each season (Each year has 4 seasons, which are broken up into three month periods), and a PvE game mode in which players can team up against AI enemies, or play as a Lone Wolf to increase the difficulty. If this is a game you might be interested in, consider picking it up. If you already own the game, let me know, and maybe we can play together some time. It's a great game when you're playing by yourself, but it gets better when you have a full team of players communicating with each other.

A good deal of HG people play Siege - it has it's own TS3 channel - List of people I know have and play Siege- The real annoying thing about Uplay is that a lot of people have their names as something different from their steam name so you would need to add them on steam and message about what their Uplay name is

Eisen, DJMike, Supa, Maine, Guns-Killer, Pickles, Porkcow, iAman, Seymour, Captain teemo, Clown, JarJarBinks, Silly

I will just have a new forum post made like we did for Hearthstone and other games

• Like 1