Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Removing Unused Weapons

ForrestMarkX

Ok this is a somewhat long list so to ease things im gonna mark with an (D) weapons that should be removed because they are absolutely pointless or redundant and an ® for weapons with cool concepts that should be reworked instead of removed

(D)Swift rifle: Completely useless weapon that deals an absurdly low amount of damage despite being a sniper.

®Bulletstorm: Long ass reload for a weapon that deals very low damage, it shouldnt be removed as much as reworked, the concept is interesting, its just that if the weapon will take millennia to reload it better have good damage output.

(D)Majester Submachinegun: Literally a shittier version of the Hailstorm, The Hailstorm costs way less, its a tier below and does basically the same damage ouput + it has a way better fire spread which makes it a good long range and short range weapon. The majester does not, It provides the same damage for the same magazine size without the advantages of the hailstorm, you might say it has a better reload time but it doesnt really affect that much in the long run (and trust me i've tried both a lot and i cant for my life profit with the majester.) (Also it seems that the majester has a much worse damage resistance penetration, dont quote me on that but after many tests im pretty sure it at least performs worse than other lower tier weapons)

(D)Storm assault rifle: Very meh weapon that has no benefits or attributes to it, impossible to profit with.

(D)Remi assault rifle: same issues that the storm rifle has except its more expensive. buy the evo smg or grim reaper instead.

®Silencer SMG: Keeping in theme with the silenced weapons this weapon should have an aura reduced effect and a slight buff. Otherwise it doesn't have anything than its cheaper and more profitable normal uzi counterpart doesn't have.

(D)Schmeisser MP40 : Same as Storm assault rifle. pointless redundant weapon that doesnt have anything special in comparison to its counterparts.

(D)Bullpup: Waste of points. Buy the hailstorm instead lol

®Zombie Drill Deagle: I have no idea what happened to this gun. it used to be such a good profitable weapon, now you're lucky if you can get any profit after using it for a couple of waves, Even its dual counterpart sucks. I suggest buffing a bit its damage, bringing back the 'if headshot then x2 damage' thing and lowering it down to tier 1.

®Stealth Pistol: This gun has 2 attributes, the first being almost perfect accuracy and the second being having reduced aura. The Second is currently broken thus making the whole purpose of the gun pointless, just fix that part and its good to go. (shame that its currently broken because this is a gun i used to use a lot :c)

®Adonis Pulse Rifle: This is supposed to be a heavy pulse rifle, instead as it is right now its a retextured redundant assault rifle. It should have its magazine reduced to 20, and its damage increased at least x2. Maybe put a stock of 2-3 on it to prevent mass spam and only then will it become a weapon worth trying.

(D)Bullseye handgun: Lets put it like this, If you can profit with this weapon without finding a shitload of free ammo i will give you 10k, it really is that useless.

®M4 Stealth Rifle: I really like this gun! Its just a shame its damage output is piss poor even with card upgrades. It definitely needs a buff.

®EVO Smg: As much as i like this weapon, its a pretty identical copy to the storm assault rifle/remi assault rifle except for the faster firerate thus having more dps and more precise accuracy, I suggest extending its clip to 45 and maybe making its reload a tiny bit faster.

That's all i can think for now. Im pretty sure there's a bunch more of weapons that have some issues but for now that will do. :v

I would really love to see more weapons with specific mechanics to them. Like a weapon that gives you a boost if you do (x) ammount of damage, or a weapon that rewards you for aiming for the legs instead of bodyshots/headshots, etc. idunno just throwing some ideas around.

Also melee weapons, we really need more cool melee weapons for current and even higher tiers, all the interesting ones boil down to sawhack or megamasher/pulverizer.

ps the ® thing was supposed to be a ( R ) but the format fucked it up. bleh...

Edited by EngineTrap
  • Like 2

-Swift Rifle: Damage is a disappointment, why replace the KAR? Kar is far more superior because of the guaranteed180 damage deal and the zoom gimmick, while Swift just inferior and you gotta find sweet spots to get maximum damage.

-EVO and ACR-W: Not Tier-5 Worthy, in my experience these 2 are just the same weapons with different ammo usage, it never get things done.

-Bullpup: Tier 3 useless garbage, better off picking the M4 for it's accuracy or Hailstorm for the bullet bounce gimmick

-Reaper: Hailstorm comes in, it lost it's importance

-Storm Assault: Mediocre performance

-Desert Eagle: Damage is a disappointment, no redeemable features

That's probably it

Edited by Smecklingdorf
  • Like 1

Ok this is a somewhat long list so to ease things im gonna mark with an (D) weapons that should be removed because they are absolutely pointless or redundant and an ® for weapons with cool concepts that should be reworked instead of removed

(D)Swift rifle: Completely useless weapon that deals an absurdly low amount of damage despite being a sniper.

®Bulletstorm: Long ass reload for a weapon that deals very low damage, it shouldnt be removed as much as reworked, the concept is interesting, its just that if the weapon will take millennia to reload it better have good damage output.

(D)Majester Submachinegun: Literally a shittier version of the Hailstorm, The Hailstorm costs way less, its a tier below and does basically the same damage ouput + it has a way better fire spread which makes it a good long range and short range weapon. The majester does not, It provides the same damage for the same magazine size without the advantages of the hailstorm, you might say it has a better reload time but it doesnt really affect that much in the long run (and trust me i've tried both a lot and i cant for my life profit with the majester.) (Also it seems that the majester has a much worse damage resistance penetration, dont quote me on that but after many tests im pretty sure it at least performs worse than other lower tier weapons)

(D)Storm assault rifle: Very meh weapon that has no benefits or attributes to it, impossible to profit with.

(D)Remi assault rifle: same issues that the storm rifle has except its more expensive. buy the evo smg or grim reaper instead.

®Silencer SMG: Keeping in theme with the silenced weapons this weapon should have an aura reduced effect and a slight buff. Otherwise it doesn't have anything than its cheaper and more profitable normal uzi counterpart doesn't have.

(D)Schmeisser MP40 : Same as Storm assault rifle. pointless redundant weapon that doesnt have anything special in comparison to its counterparts.

(D)Bullpup: Waste of points. Buy the hailstorm instead lol

®Zombie Drill Deagle: I have no idea what happened to this gun. it used to be such a good profitable weapon, now you're lucky if you can get any profit after using it for a couple of waves, Even its dual counterpart sucks. I suggest buffing a bit its damage, bringing back the 'if headshot then x2 damage' thing and lowering it down to tier 1.

®Stealth Pistol: This gun has 2 attributes, the first being almost perfect accuracy and the second being having reduced aura. The Second is currently broken thus making the whole purpose of the gun pointless, just fix that part and its good to go. (shame that its currently broken because this is a gun i used to use a lot :c)

®Adonis Pulse Rifle: This is supposed to be a heavy pulse rifle, instead as it is right now its a retextured redundant assault rifle. It should have its magazine reduced to 20, and its damage increased at least x2. Maybe put a stock of 2-3 on it to prevent mass spam and only then will it become a weapon worth trying.

(D)Bullseye handgun: Lets put it like this, If you can profit with this weapon without finding a shitload of free ammo i will give you 10k, it really is that useless.

®M4 Stealth Rifle: I really like this gun! Its just a shame its damage output is piss poor even with card upgrades. It definitely needs a buff.

®EVO Smg: As much as i like this weapon, its a pretty identical copy to the storm assault rifle/remi assault rifle except for the faster firerate thus having more dps and more precise accuracy, I suggest extending its clip to 45 and maybe making its reload a tiny bit faster.

That's all i can think for now. Im pretty sure there's a bunch more of weapons that have some issues but for now that will do. :v

I would really love to see more weapons with specific mechanics to them. Like a weapon that gives you a boost if you do (x) ammount of damage, or a weapon that rewards you for aiming for the legs instead of bodyshots/headshots, etc. idunno just throwing some ideas around.

Also melee weapons, we really need more cool melee weapons for current and even higher tiers, all the interesting ones boil down to sawhack or megamasher/pulverizer.

ps the ® thing was supposed to be a ( R ) but the format fucked it up. bleh...

i agree with the majority but in Majester submachinegun no. majester is one of the best weaponds t4 is ridicolous the amount of profit you can get with it. Normally when i use it between 800 to 1000 profit points. you can't compare Hailstorm with this beautiful weapon.

Edited by Quiquenrique
  • Like 2

i agree with the majority but in Majester submachinegun no. majester is one of the best weaponds t4 is ridicolous the amount of profit you can get with it. Normally when i use it between 800 to 1000 profit points. you can't compare Hailstorm with this beautiful weapon.

Qui, you're on another entire tier, im pretty sure you can literally find a way to make profit with anything lmao. but yeah idunno i just feel the majester is kinda redundant, maybe its just me lol.

Edited by EngineTrap

Qui, you're on another entire tier, im pretty sure you can literally find a way to make profit with anything lmao. but yeah idunno i just feel the majester is kinda redundant, maybe its just me lol.

Profiting with majester is possible, yet i suck at managing ammo-eating weapons.

• Like 1

Personally I find any weapon above Tier 3 manageable with the exception of the Bullpop and Remi ACR, the real issue should be looking into Tier 2 weapons seeing as a Crossfire Glock or Ricochet Magnum can take you past wave 2 and even wave 3.

Revert the adonis to the movespeed slowing high damage output zombie killing machine it used to be. Add stocks so money bags dont abuse it

Remove the garbage ass swift rifle.

Keep the Majester, that weapon is profit town.

Remi ACR is useless garbage.

Edited by Kapu