Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

'ello!

Hi, I'm TheFingerLime, the reason I have such a stupid username is that when i was a tiny (xtrasmal) kid I absolutely loved fingerlimes, I thought that they were the coolest and awesomest fruits in the world, and when I finally got my minecraft account, I thought "wouldn't the best username be TheFingerLime" and then i named myself TheFingerLime. After playing minecraft for a while I went to play on a server, my friends told me that they were better than minecraft itself! This led to one of the most traumatizing moments of my childhood, as there were more 'adults' (big bois) on mineplex than I had thought, so the moment I typed a single word into chat, I was greeted by the beautiful cries of people typing "dO yOu FinGer LiMes?!" into chat, this eventually led me to googling what fingering was 'curiosity killed the cat' as they all say. My eyes burned with the image, the thought, of FINGERING! Nevermind the trauma in my (xtraearly) childhood, the name stuck and here i am with a stupid name that implies a dumb thing and also implies that i am a disgusting thing. I like to EET WEAD, to dig my own grave (what forum post?), and to get posts for my member application, hope to see you around, and remember, if you see a mentally disabled troll anywhere, ItS pRoBabLY mE! <3 REEEEEEE

Edited by TheFingerLime
  • Like 3

• Executive Council

Welcome to HG let me know if you need any help with anything Also please refer to this thread for any general feedback or issues as well https://hellsgamers.com/topic/136854-recruits-above-discussion-issue-thread/