Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cading Tips And Tricks For Kleiners Edition

Ser Aland

Small introduction, My name is Aland and ive been playing on HG for 1 year now, the majority of my time ive been cading but now im getting a bit into shooting since thats fun and is a good way to earn points. I can make a full guide featuring a lot about cading and everything I know about it, but here im just gonna take up some tips to help kleiners to cade so it atleast becomes somewhat decent.

:DISCLAIMER: If you are interested in cading and actually want to become a known cader, read this. If you're just a shitcader who thinks you are cading good, stop. It's not gonna help.

Tip 1: ALWAYS move your props back as much as possible. The reason why is because otherwise its gonna get raped by tickles/tickle mares and zombies that can easily do a left/right strafe and hit it without being shot, the further back you move it wil also have it so zombies will have to walk longer before they can hit your cade (Even if it's 1 second it helps.).

Tip 2: Think of almost everything. When making a cade there is a lot to think of when making it, headcrab(revenant)-proof, crouch jump-proof, tickle proof and providing a shooting angle along with some other stuff to think of. This will probably not go in your head at first but if you just keep on thinking about this then you will not what to do.

Tip 3: Prop layering. When making cades you can often make layering/adding on props so you don't have to recade in last second when zombies are flowing in. Good layering combos can be blue shelfs with orange carts/those blue carts that look like a U and tables almost work on anything. This will help zombies to hit different things instead of all of them just focusing 1 prop and breaking the cade in 1 sweep.

Tip 4: Being creative. You need to have a creative mind when cading, otherwise you won't make it far. You alos need to be able to think quick and act fast. Instead of always making a normal door cade, you can make it slanted giving shooters more of an angle and providing an anti-tickle hitting cade, you can have a V shelf cade so that zombies get a bit more bunched up and have to walk more until they can hit cade and etc. You can also learn from other caders which is what I did and that way saw new cades and ideas.

That's just a small hand of tips and I could probably do a full guide including pictures, videos etc but that depends if people actually want me to do that since it probably will take a bit of work, anyways enjoy and leave a nice comment and ill be happy :P

• Like 2

Also, please nail your props down, even if they aren't currently being used. It's not a sin to nail a prop to the floor, wall, or ceiling, as long as you either have intent to use it, or are trying to keep the shade's dick out of our asses.

Important tip that too, I probably missed a lot but eh, if I make a full guide ill be sure to include that also, just because someone has nailed props down is because they are claiming them, if they aren't using them for like 1-2+ waves you can try to ask why or zlist.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...