Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ttt Bible And Karma

Two days ago I was playing TTT and there were absolutely no mods around. people were RDMing, revenge RDMing, rage mass RDMing, There was even a karma ban! I think that a couple of things should happen when karma dips too low so people don't get karma banned because of misunderstandings. Firstly as previously suggested by many people, once somebody dips below a certain amount of karma their damage should be lowered by a considerable amount. Secondly, before their damage is lowered, the person dipping low on karma should get 'slain' by console for a round and only have the TTT rules to see for the whole round (or maybe having spectating replaced with TTT rules) because if this doesn't happen, all of the newly migrated (banned) server kids will quote their 'listen to detective' and 'three warning rules' and worst of all, THEY'LL USE LOGIC! (the antisatan of hellsgamers TTT servers)

I played TTT today and was greeted with pure autism and screaming children rdming left and right. There were plenty admins (granted they arent required to do anything) and at least one mod on (afk?). All i saw were warnings over and over. I dont think its just the rules but also the lack of the enforcement of said rules. My post may piss people off but its the truth. TTT needs help, especially since its really the only CSGO server HG has got now. The server gets a lot of players and it gets out of hand A LOT. TTT has 6 mods. maybe it needs more. When JB was still in its prime we tried to keep it at 8-10 mods.

also hi ppl

still not coming back

(to clarify i wasnt playing at midnight when theres nobody on, i was playing in the afternoon with a poppin server)

Edited by SupaNipplez
  • Like 2

Firstly as previously suggested by many people, once somebody dips below a certain amount of karma their damage should be lowered by a considerable amount

tyty ;) (I still think it would help times with no admins on).

Also with the "dont make karma ban", if your karma is low enough and you get banned for a misunderstanding then thats your fault, you can't RDM that much to then get banned by accident imo

Also with the "dont make karma ban", if your karma is low enough and you get banned for a misunderstanding then thats your fault, you can't RDM that much to then get banned by accident imo

I meant that it should be harder to get a karma ban, not getting a karma ban would be terrible, there would just be mass RDM everywhere. HG's karma rules are actually pretty lax compared to other servers. I just want people to be informed of the HG rules before they get karma banned.

Edited by TheFingerLime