Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Registered User & Above Discussion / Issue Thread

Benz

• Executive Council

this thread will remain open and pinned. Any person in hellsgamers from a registered user to the owner of HG can use this thread to voice opinions, suggestions, discuss anything, get help with anything or bring issues to the table publicly or privately.

We need feedback from everyone in our community and value it greatly. Please feel free to use this thread for anything you or anyone needs or wants. Myself as well as mods / staff will be monitoring this. Please note that there will be no immaturity or disrespect tolerated on this thread. Keep things respectful and professional please. We look forward to sorting out issues and hearing feedback and suggestions!

• Like 6

• 5 months later...
  • Executive Council

I am curious to hear what the community wants to see added /fixed/changed etc......Please feel free put your two cents in! I am always looking for ways to draw in new members as well as make our current population happier and stronger. Read set GO!

I been around for along time, I think the only thing i'd like to see is falling snow effect; like when its about Christmas time. With a little Santa hat on the HG Logo.

We had it a long long time go and it was pretty kool.  Think with the new site now" we can get it back maybe.

Bonus: Maybe bring back the HG raffle tickets for when people donate to get a prize. That was very popular too.

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 1/9/2019 at 10:34 PM, EddieCam said:

I am curious to hear what the community wants to see added /fixed/changed etc......Please feel free put your two cents in! I am always looking for ways to draw in new members as well as make our current population happier and stronger. Read set GO!

How about a couple little gun shops that you can pick from without changing using !guns. Build them into the buildings.