Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Idea For A New Boss Zombie

drones

Humans have been getting alot of new items. Such as the raygun,healing ray,sigils,etc.

I think its time for zombies to get a new one, and i have an idea for that.

its called the Revole, its a boss zombie that can distrupts humans electronics, such as Force Fields, flashlights, electro hammer,etc.

Revole needs to look directly at the cade in order to shoot the EMP, Revole needs 5 seconds to shoot the EMP, the EMP will distrupts force fields for up to 5-10 seconds, giving pukepuss to shoot poisons and chrono butchers to teleport in, also the flashlight will be distrupted aswell, and the electric hammers doesn't work for 5-10 seconds. The EMP cooldown is around 40 seconds to 50 seconds. Revole is unlocked at wave 5. also his normal attacks damage is 30, and also 5 electricial damage overtime for 5 seconds.

Revole stats :

Health : 1300

Speed : 180

Damage : 30

I accept any critics. What do you think?

also credit to Antares, he gave me some ideas.

Edited by drones
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

This would actually be really interesting to see and would allows chrono butchers and pukepus a chance even if humans have a force field thus giving a much more needed organization skill in the zombie team. Definitely a good idea. We need more useful zombie support classes beyond shade (normal or omega that is, shadow shade sucks cock in its current state) and medical zombie.

Sounds great, how about this.

He siphons energy from nearby electronics to gain attack power.

He uses that energy to inflict damage on humans and can set them on fire if he builds a significant charge.

He is damaged by water.

ooh yeah, thats a great idea. so the more power he gets the longer the duration of the EMP. but then the cooldown gets longer aswell. but its kinda hard to find electronics in a map. Edited by drones

I would say this idea would work, but there are few things that crossed my mind with this suggestion.

• When you say that Revole has to look at the cade, does distance matter? Could I stand 5 miles away, look at the cade, and still disable human forcefields, electro-hammers, etc.?
  • How does the EMP work more specifically? How is it deployed? Is it an instantaneously point-and-shoot thing where you just look at something, press the mouse button, and it does it for you? Or is it like a projectile that has to be launched?
  • Speaking of projectiles, is the EMP an Area-of-Effect attack? Can it disable multiple human electronics, or can it only disable one?
  • How did you decide on its health? 1300 is decent zombie boss health, but for what it can do, is it designed to stay the hell away from humans and act as backline disable-support for zombies?
  • How did you decide on movement speed and damage? Is it supposed to be a chaser? Is the damage there just to defend itself?
  • Why unlock at Wave 5; humans get Forcefields as early as Wave 1. Why not unlock it earlier?

I welcome this suggestion; it's simple, but it needs polish and specifics.

I would say this idea would work, but there are few things that crossed my mind with this suggestion.

• When you say that Revole has to look at the cade, does distance matter? Could I stand 5 miles away, look at the cade, and still disable human forcefields, electro-hammers, etc.?
  • How does the EMP work more specifically? How is it deployed? Is it an instantaneously point-and-shoot thing where you just look at something, press the mouse button, and it does it for you? Or is it like a projectile that has to be launched?
  • Speaking of projectiles, is the EMP an Area-of-Effect attack? Can it disable multiple human electronics, or can it only disable one?
  • How did you decide on its health? 1300 is decent zombie boss health, but for what it can do, is it designed to stay the hell away from humans and act as backline disable-support for zombies?
  • How did you decide on movement speed and damage? Is it supposed to be a chaser? Is the damage there just to defend itself?
  • Why unlock at Wave 5; humans get Forcefields as early as Wave 1. Why not unlock it earlier?

I welcome this suggestion; it's simple, but it needs polish and specifics.

1. Good point, i haven't thinked of this, i should say the distance should be not too close not too far. (too close revole would be killed immediately) (too far would make it op since the humans can't shoot it)

2. its an EMP bomb, it immediately distrupts all electronics within the radius range.

3. see ^

4. i guess thats true. the hp is way too lower. maybe 2300 will do the trick?

5. Since revole needs to look at the cade to deploy his EMP, a 190 speed is ideal for escaping, since the humans will shoot him.

6. having Revole unlocked on wave 1 will make the zombie team rely fully on Revole, i want to make it so that its not too overpowered, but also not useless hence the wave 5 incase the Zombies really need to distrupt the electronics.

Anyway thats my thought.

Edited by drones

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like wave 5 is too late for zombies to catch up to a good human team. They have a fairly good and amazing weapons to fight chrono (boomstick) and pukepus isn't really going to cause damage (rejuvenator). Perhaps make the Revole availlible around wave 3?

My ultimate plan is to implement an algorithm to dynamically scale the strength of each team based on the ratio of kills by humand to (damage to the cade + killed humans this round). It will require some effort by a supervising admin to train the model at first, but should be able to train itself as games are played by observing the win ratios.

I feel like wave 5 is too late for zombies to catch up to a good human team. They have a fairly good and amazing weapons to fight chrono (boomstick) and pukepus isn't really going to cause damage (rejuvenator). Perhaps make the Revole availlible around wave 3?

Wave 3 is too early in my opinion, wave 4 probably, since Chrono Butchers are unlocked on the same wave aswell.

• 4 months later...