Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Boss Suggestion - Flesh King

Redr

It seems likes its the zombies time to shine with the recent buff to blood armour and nerf to transponder. Zombies desperately need a tanky zombie that withstand for a while. All thou being said, heres my suggestion.

Name: Flesh King/Queen

Attack/Damage: none

Abilities: Every 100/50 damage done to it (whatever value you prefer) it drops gibs on the floor for the zombies to heal.

Movement Speed: Poison Zombie speed

Health: 5,000

Side Note: healing sources from medical and bonemesh zombies are halved to the Flesh king and the model and hitbox is huge to maximize tankiness. Also cant heal from its own gibs so other zombies can eat them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On wave 3, the Flesh Queen is unlocked and has the same stats but the gibs are different. The gibs are now green and damage humans who walk over the poisonous bits and pieces of the Flesh Queen. The damage varies depending on the big size (or it can all be 1 damage value like 5 or 10) ranging from 3-12 damage depending on the size.

Hopefully you've enjoyed this suggestion hope you consider this for a viable option as i think that walls/shields people are suggesting are too bland or seem broken (or the bosses in general).

You could make the gibs heal more like 50 hp per gib or something. Also this is probably gonna be used for coordinated attacks or something with nightmares and imagine a more than 2 of these guys, you could rush the humans while the multiple flesh kings soak damage and heal the nightmares. Anyways this a suggestion, not a added thing to the game so i might have been too confident about my idea when I made this

Rarely, even forceclass for any boss happens. Your also implying that other forceclasses are not useless (Like revenant or wraith or shadow shade). Shade is more a shield than a tank since he can literally die under 10 seconds if the whole team focuses his flashlights on him so hes good for hallways or blocking bullets from a distance. The Flesh King is more of a head-on the head cade type of guy who can tank and give some healing to the boss or regular zombies. As for Shadow Shade, his heal is very slow and 1 medical zombie is faster than it (also takes bullet damage).