Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Is With Tantibus Being Forced?

Can someone tell me why tantibus is a forced obj from time to time. Like I mean forced that its the only obj on there and more obj won't come on the list until it is played. Can someone please explain why that is a thing. Because in my opinion, only skilled players like tantibus. And it sometimes causes people to leave, which i feel hurts the server. Can someone please explain to me what is happening?

Edited by TheawesomeMCB
  • Like 1

Map rotations work so that each map can only be played once per rotation; after 80 or 85% of maps have been played, each map becomes vote-able again. This means that Tantibus gets out-voted by other objective maps until the end, and so it is usually the only objective map which you can vote for. Moreover, there's a threshhold to vote tantibus which is 60(?) players, and usually when there are 60 or more players, people want to play the point farming objectives, which leaves tantibus to be the only objective on the list until peak hour comes back around again, usually by that time however, the other objectives come up on the vote list again.

• Like 4

Because in my opinion, only skilled players like tantibus. And it sometimes causes people to leave, which i feel hurts the server.

yeah cause its kinda nice to get a break from the constant kleiner cades and kleiner teams and have some skilled players have some fun without the team dragging them down, also about people leaving the server, everyone does that when it's an obj, its not because its just tantibus lol

• Like 1

Aland is 100% right tantibus is one of the only few skill based maps geared towards the better olayers as onoy 10 or so make it past the first few minutes.. that being said the only quarrel i have with tantibus is that imo it should be on the ZE timer not the objective

Edited by Wonderland
  • Like 2

The issue is that half of the people that vote it only vote because everyone else is voting it, or they are told to do so. Having said that, half of the server start complaining after we get the replay, and even more when we get to the 3rd round. So as usual, people don’t know what they’re voting for...