Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello

NkryptD

Hello,

New as a recruit but have been on the forums for a while. I've played on the Dust2 DM servers for a long time now, don't remember exactly how long. I've played CS since high school. We used to play it in A+ class when we had our assignments done then of course migrated to CS:S and recently bought CS:GO. I have my sons playing CS:S and we will sometimes get on the server together. Dad is better than them (as are many others) so they get discouraged quickly. They are all about the Fortnite :P

Thanks for having such an awesome community & look forward to making new friends :)

• Like 2

Hey man, nice to meet you. I'm Sherlok and I am a Recruitment Staff and CS:S Moderator. If you have any questions or need help finding something or someone please feel free to ask. Hopefully I will see you in the servers and we'll get some games in. Where are you from?

From KY

I usually play on the Dust 2 DM #2

Where do you normally play?

Nice to meet you dude, Hope you and your kids Enjoy the servers!

Nice to meet you as well. Thanks a lot :)

• Like 1

Welcome NkryptD, I am happy to hear that you are enjoying the community so far. Remember, just because your in CSS division doesn't mean you aren't allowed to spend time getting to know everyone in the community. Feel free to bounce around in slack and get to know those in different divisions.... even know CSS division is the best! :P LOL :D but really, we are glad to have you, and remember if you have any issues feel free to contact me, or others who maybe able to help!

BOSCH

• Like 1

Welcome NkryptD, I am happy to hear that you are enjoying the community so far. Remember, just because your in CSS division doesn't mean you aren't allowed to spend time getting to know everyone in the community. Feel free to bounce around in slack and get to know those in different divisions.... even know CSS division is the best! :P LOL :D but really, we are glad to have you, and remember if you have any issues feel free to contact me, or others who maybe able to help!

BOSCH

Thanks everyone. And Bosch: I'll be sure to do that :P

BOSCH

Thanks everyone. And Bosch: I'll be sure to do that :P

It's a trap, he means butt stuff... unless you're into that sort of thing....

Welcome!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...