Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Custom Hg Mousepads & Hoodie!!!!!!!!

Benz

• Executive Council

I also agree that I did make the white border a little too heavy on the hoodie. These are just prototypes and the begining stages of this so. Designs will change as well as new designs as well of course will come into play.

• Like 1

I personally like it all. There will always be people who talk without knowing what they're talking about. It is up to the individual to decide the worth of something to them. If I feel like a mousepad is worth 20 bucks or a hoodie is worth 30-40 bucks then so be it. Look at other communities (like eGO) that's just an idea of how their pricing is. Their pricing is theoretically above retail value, but people purchase their gear because it's "customized" to the individuals liking.

• Like 1

Hoodies look good but like I think the front should have HellsGamers.com centered decent size font and that red devilish emoticon right above it. The back of it should just have the giant emoticon face with the horns it would look more bad ass in my opinion. The mouse pads look nice personally I use a mouse mat steel series its bigger than the pads you posted there but I'd buy one hellsgamers style if you'd be able to make them. I'm not sure how far you would like to go with this but maybe T-Shirts with the HellsGamers logo would be cool. I think however the designs scream out male perspective all over it and maybe something for our lady gamers wouldn't be such a bad idea either so something little more female perspective surely they can give you their prerogative.

Just received my mouse pad from Eddiecam from his test run and I gotta say it is some good quality work and looks great. Definitely happy with how it turned out and I would easily spend upwards to 20 dollars for something of this quality. I can't wait until merch is officially available for purchase so I can support the community and show off some great work at the same time.

eTlk6TR.jpg

Edited by SherlokPwnz
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Executive Council

About how long does it take you to go from order to shipping/mailing out? Would you send them out based on individual orders or would you wait for a bulk amount to save on manufacture/material costs before you send them out?

Not sure on all of that yet. Will keep the community updated!

• Like 1