Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dc Universe Maybe Done

Alienware

According to this article (and many more besides), Henry Cavill could be done playing Superman in the DCCU films. Not only that, but Ben Aflek may further be done with Batman. Citing various possible reasons, including "scheduling conflicts", talks breaking down about a Shazam! cameo, future Supergirl movie, role as Geralt in The Witcher TV show, it could well mean that the shambles that was the DCCU could be done, with the Justice League film being the last movie in its current incarnation.

Apparently, Shazam!, Wonder Woman 2 and an Aquaman film, the latter two with Gal Gadot and Jason Momoa reprising their roles, are still in the works tho. It's anyone's guess therefore what the future may hold. Personally, I think all the DC movies from Man of Steel on have been awful, with Wonder Woman being the highlight, reaching the lofty heights of a 5/10. It's almost sad to think of it ending, particularly when they did sincerely try. But there was little to salvage in those movies so, in a way, a blank slate could be the best thing for Warner Bros.

Who would make a better Superman? Who could play a better Batman? How could they integrate replacing both the "flagship" heroes with Gadot, Miller, and Mamoa who are sticking around? Is the potential end of the DCCU in its current form a good thing or bad? If you were a Warner exec in charge of a new DCCU, what would you do with it? I would also like it noted as a matter of record that I went the entire post without even once saying the name Zack Snyder.

_28791400-b6a4-11e8-ab60-f008577e130d.jpg

Edited by ALIENWARE

I'll play Batman if they need someone. I took a theater class in High School staring in a remake of the music video of the great hit song Stacy's Mom, as Stacy's mom. I got pretty stellar reviews. The math and science departments gave me a 10/10, but the Spanish gave me a 5/10, fuck them they didn't understand the music. I took a taekwondo class when I was young and achieved an orange belt, 2nd degree. This would help me make the fight scenes more realistic. I was our schools first Hall Monitor solving great cases such as the wondering door knocker, it just so happened that it was the first freshman I saw in the hallway. Since, I just made the badge when I got bored being an aid for the office, but I believe this makes me more like Batman, because it shows that I can be a vigilante and take the rules into my own hands, kinda like Batman himself. I also deputized the other guy that was with me, so I have experience having people be my sidekick. Showing that I can work well with others as long as they know that I am in charge. I also had someone who tried to take control of the school with his might, but I had to use my wits and figure out his weakness, it was low self-esteem and him, so his weakness or kryptonite was making jokes about what he was trying to do and a couple personal insults, so I can defeat someone that could beat me, but couldn't out smart me. So, if they need a new batman I might be a little over qualified, but I will take the role if they can't find someone else to take the role.

• Like 1