Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suggest A Mobile Game For Me.

Alienware

I've been on the go a lot more, and sometimes I just don't have data to watch funny videos or read more. A very long time ago I played games on my first smartphone for exactly that reason, so I figured I'd give it a shot again. I'm looking for something that I can load up and play for maybe 5-10 minutes at a time. It'd be nice if the game isn't overly aggressive with its business model, too. The only games I played before were Battle Cats, a tower defense game I forget the name of, and Kritika, but I'm not against branching out.

So what'cha got?

To be honest, Mobile games suck ass. Most are just repeats or ugly ass games that just turn you off.

Though... I do play clash royale and sometimes clash of clans. I'm not saying their the best mobile games but whenever I'm free and not with my PC, I usually play those two games. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...