Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
ALIENWARE

Playstation Classic With A Come Back This December.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/playstation-classic/

This was not something I expected to find in my inbox this morning.

It's going to come with 20 preloaded games and 2 old school PS1 controllers. You know, the ones with no analog sticks.

There are 5 games announced so far:

Final Fantasy 7

Tekken 3

Ridge Racer Type 4

Wild Arms

Jumping Flash.

Not going to lie, this hit me right in the nostalgia.

It's releasing on the 3rd December for 89.99 in the UK.

It does say it doesn't come with a USB AC adaptor and you'll have to find your own, which is a bit cheeky tbh.

Any ideas what the remaining 15 games might be?

I keep thinking of the games I played back in the day and there are just so many I'd love to see.

You must login to view images.

• Like 1

bruh

I can never understand the appeal of buying these re releases of game consoles, like the NES. I’d rather play the remastered versions of a game on a PS4 or Xbox.

I want it lol The nostalgia is real.

Also, I don't care if it is a rerelease and all that. I will set it directly next to my actual PS1 and be happy because yes

• Like 1

I think one of the things that could persuade me to get it is if the majority of games on it are ones that I never got around to playing but wish I had, and they're difficult to find now. I know emulating is a thing, but I'd rather have a legitimate copy of something.

Or ones that I desperately want to play again but they look like ass on a modern TV through my PS1. I still have my PS1 and it still works, but it and it's games are very obviously designed for old TVs.

Surely they'll do something to make these games behave better with HD/4K TVs right?

ah man the good old days. Some people don't realize (cuz they're not old enough) just how good the old days were when you bought a game and had a physical copy haha. I remember Syphon Filter, Metal Gear Solid, Tomb Raider, and the classic sim city.

• Like 2

ah man the good old days. Some people don't realize (cuz they're not old enough) just how good the old days were when you bought a game and had a physical copy haha. I remember Syphon Filter, Metal Gear Solid, Tomb Raider, and the classic sim city.

Lmaoooo, I would much rather be younger and have most of my games be digital downloads than look back at my life with rose tinted glasses and think to myself "yeah, all these ridiculous little boxes with discs inside that I have to constantly get up and change are soooo much better than just saving it all to a 4 TB HDD that I have attached to my console / pc"

Twisted metal! Crash Bandicoot! Tekken! the list goes on. I remember getting the original PS for xmas and I shit my pants

• Like 1

Awards