Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

When Can I Apply To Join Hg Again?

excalibuR

a little over a year ago I was accepted in HG and then kicked out because of a "late" background check, but in reality it was the staff witchunting me... like lets be honest. I passed the VAC ban policy, but they wanted to change how it was for me...! Anyways most of those staff aren't here anymore. I would love to be able to join HG again, and after being clean from trouble for YEARS now I feel it'd be a good opportunity for me to prove everybody wrong! I haven't cheated in games for years, I can link you my ESEA so the "cheater" comments can go away. For the most part I just play League, Fortnite, and Rocket League now.

QUESTION DIRECTED TO WHO IT CONCERNS AND CAN MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN :

Can you guys please consider letting me apply for HG. <3 #freeexcalibur

Edited by excalibuR
  • Like 6

As discussed with you back when the incident occurred, leadership voted to never allow you back into HG. Please reference your forum PMs for this.

You may request a reconsideration a year from that vote date, on November 9th, 2018.

• Like 2