Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Favorite Hg User

Alienware

So who's your favorite HellsGamer user? It can be someone you chat with a lot, someone who you always see in your favorite tv shows' discussion threads/comment sections, someone who usually has the same point of view or taste as you do regarding video games, anime etc...

Also, if possible, name your favorite member of leadership on this site.

Feel free to name up to three users or even make a ranking if you want to.

tenor.gif?itemid=4888486

weebs, tex, bosch & exalibuR

Edited by ALIENWARE
  • Like 1

too many favourites you cant make me do this

shout out to the homies tho - @Sit, @B-NYE, @Seymour Butz, @Charlie, @The Empathetic Peacemaker, @Jaws Theme, @zebracake (no offence), @em

gm

wow I see how it is Pongo

MY LIST: Biggy, James, ReeD, Fume, Thorium, Duphin, FoxHound, Seymour, B-Nye, Lynxx

Edited by Jc.
  • Like 7

So who's your favorite HellsGamer user? It can be someone you chat with a lot, someone who you always see in your favorite tv shows' discussion threads/comment sections, someone who usually has the same point of view or taste as you do regarding video games, anime etc...

Some people I mention do not share the same point of view or tastes that I do, but that is what makes us all unique, and I still enjoy talking with them about different subject wether we agree or not.

There will be some people I will forget to name, this is not in any particular order:

Tex, Dragonslayer, Eddiecam, Imperial Knight, Silly, Sherlokpwnz, BIGPOPPA, Suq Madiq, ValueSensei, HammNcheese, Petercs94, EP_Agent, DBlackhawk, Goat Roper, TACK, Fume Knight, imasonaz, MSU4LIFE, B-NYE, Chains, Sit., ALIENWARE, Comic King, bobbythed, JarjarBinks, Eisen, probably more I missed, just woke up from a nap so sue me.

ALIENWARE I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND I HAVE SO MANY BUT I WASN'T GOING TO NAME ONLY A FEW AND MAKE PEOPLE FEEL LEFT OUT THAT I TALK TO FREQUENTLY AS WELL.

• Like 5

Lets make the list.

Nielsfalko, Kiyu, Colin, Pickles, JC, PureMindless, Peacemaker, Selery, Chains, Jaws, Seymour, Spawn, Pongo, Bert, Weebs, B-Nye, Sit, Silly, Jeri, Bobby, Raptor, Mango, Fume, Braided, Past, Harle, imasonz, and probalby someone I forgot

My fallen brother Bolbi [*]

Edited by Duphin
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1