Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Favorite Hg User

Alienware

too many favourites you cant make me do this

shout out to the homies tho - @Sit, @B-NYE, @Seymour Butz, @Charlie, @The Empathetic Peacemaker, @Jaws Theme, @zebracake (no offence), @em

gm

I would like to revise my answer to as follows:

shout out to the homies tho - @Sit, @B-NYE, @Seymour Butz, @Charlie, @The Empathetic Peacemaker, @Jaws Theme, @zebracake (no offence), @em

Pickles

• Like 2

Favorite members..... hmm.... in no order at all, Poppa Boner, Sherlokmoanz, Dblackcawk, Goat Raper, Eddiecum, TexAss, DragqueenSlayer, dickNcheese, BOSCH!, peter (heh, peter), _Cluck and any others that I've forgotten.

Edited by Suq Madiq
  • Like 3

?

?

?

Man I am not feeling the love in this thread. Shout out to pongo, duphin, jarjar, brick, and anyone else on the first page of this thread that mentioned me, if anyone.

This thread formed more enemies than friends, is this what you wanted Alienware??

The Empathetic Peacemaker refresh the page u derp

Edited by pickles
  • Like 1

?

?

?

Man I am not feeling the love in this thread. Shout out to pongo, duphin, jarjar, brick, and anyone else on the first page of this thread that mentioned me, if anyone.

This thread formed more enemies than friends, is this what you wanted Alienware??

Nooooo!! :( I just wanted HG to show some love :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't like playing favorites with HG leadership because most of them I respect and appreciate for their work.

However, I'd say that my favorte HG user is @Captain Kitty because she's one of the strongest people I know here. Although she can be a bit over-energized at times, she still is the cool person I know both on HG and on Twitch.

• Like 1