Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Low Population Limit Of Unlimited Round

???

It's like a low population that makes an unlimited round of people leave

Or if you have too few users, the unlimited round happens too often.

I think we should limit the unlimited round when a certain number is under.

When people start to feel bored, they start kicking.

I want to tell you that in a certain situation, there is a long deadlock with zombies and humans.

It causes people to be bored and the population to decline.

I do not like the game users getting smaller.

At a specific time

It's really hard to refill the population

I made this offer.

Edited by koau123

Humans are overpowered at low pop any amount under like 30 people or 40 people its too easy for humans.. zombies have a hard time hitting the cade more than once if any at all. Overtime ahouldnt br changed as it hasnt effected the polulation at all. Ive never seen the waves go past 8 yet.

you arent getting it,humans maybe have big guns and are op to push out but they are too braindead to understand that they have to push out

Right now you're just saying the obvious "push out guys, otherwise we lose" but humans will never be able to advance to this form and instead wait for somebody else to push out who then waits for somebody... So it doesn't really work and I feel in my opinion this mode is really boring with the 1 point system and that it just drags you down into this pit of just losing points.

• Like 1

Cant say im a huge fan of the over time either. Is the whole point of it just to discourage solo cading? I thought the supply crates were added to incentivize the players to cade in different places? Now it seems they are there to force you to cade only specific spots.

Cant say im a huge fan of the over time either. Is the whole point of it just to discourage solo cading? I thought the supply crates were added to incentivize the players to cade in different places? Now it seems they are there to force you to cade only specific spots.

The point of supply crate in the beginning was to encourage people to cade at a different spot and not the same spot everytime we played the map *cough* Security at Abandonmall. Adding overtime if both supplies are destroyed defeats the purpose of having people cading in different spot.

The whole human being overpower does not take into account the intelligence of the average player. When I joined zs in 2013,everyone at the time could grab a gun and easily push out and destroy the zombie(Humans used to win on obj_reactor before it was removed). On a 1 to 1 scale, humans are generally stronger than your average zombie, However we have a very few people who could handle 2 - 3 zombies.

Overtime was added to give zombies hope of actually winning if they are getting decimated by humans. Humans can actually win overtime if they apply teamwork or the zombie team is super dumb. Though I need to disable dynamic spawning cause a infinite flood of zombies from a spawn point a few feet away makes it really hard to win.

What koau is saying is that once population reaches a certain level, around 30 or even 40 players, overtime becomes a deadlock between the two teams. Depending on the map, humans can hold up to wave 10, or even more if they are willing to. This happens alot when population drops below 30, and this just causes players to keep leaving and the population to spiral

• Like 1

Would be awesome for overtime mode to come into play after hitting a playercap of at least 45. That way in low pop it wont activate but in the busy times during the day we could enjoy it.. i personally loved overtime mode.. and humans should be rewarded for getting to wave 10 or higher etc