Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ita12S Aka T1 Shotgun

B0T_Stranger

I has been thinking about t1 weapons...wish there should be something more.. like a ITA12S:

GmRFB8h.jpg

Pump shotgun with very short range that deals ~170 dmg [0-1m] / 80 dmg [3-20m] / 15 dmg [21m+] | mag size: 5

YES, we have a blaster (t0 shotgun), but blaster is so downgraded.

So, what do you say?

Edited by :Stranger
  • Like 2

As a fan of shotguns as the preferred weapon-type in a zombie apocalypse, I too would like to see this. I would finally be able to use a better-grade shotgun at Wave 1 than that crappy, "Blaster" Shotgun in the worth menu; points well-spent on Wave 1 for a weapon I could enjoy using.

Then again, I prefer to see suggestions for zombies more than humans because humans have enough s**t already. Help the zombies out!

As a fan of shotguns as the preferred weapon-type in a zombie apocalypse, I too would like to see this. I would finally be able to use a better-grade shotgun at Wave 1 than that crappy, "Blaster" Shotgun in the worth menu; points well-spent on Wave 1 for a weapon I could enjoy using.

Then again, I prefer to see suggestions for zombies more than humans because humans have enough s**t already. Help the zombies out!

Doesn't work like that though... Zombies are fine XD

I like the idea, but the glock is already a good "Shotgun", feel like it wouldn't be used, as shotguns take more points to use, as you dont get as much shotgun ammo as pistol ammo, and if the glock uses pistol ammo and is a shotgun, the shotgun wouldn't be used.

Cough cough not the point XD get good at making points cough cough