Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Just Random Ideas For Zombs

Yolomacswagg

Zombies need a better upgrade, although lately human teams have been losing a lot, that is only because of the increasing amount of new players (which im sure we all noticed (thanks alot captain obvious))

These are just gonna be things that I have noticed that could make zombies team better

so just start on the boss.

[Jihad/C4 in spawn in order to kill/heavily damage bosses]

I know this is a strategy, but one human in-exchange for like all bosses losing large amount of health or even death, without even getting close to the cade, is a bit unfair for zombies team.

I don't know if this is possible, but a reduction of damage which is calculated as distance from spawn would be ideal.

[Pukepus's poison is not getting through the cade]

Personally I think the range of pukepus's poison can be larger, not in terms of distance, but the coverage.

A wider range can increase the chance of the projectile reaching human inside the cade, as currently it just felt like a poison zombie version of blaster shotgun.

[Chrono butcher is a bit slow]

I see chrono butcher as a method to make human team panic and transfer the focus of shooters from cade to chrono only.

As I would say the attack speed, health or damage are all balanced, an increase of speed could make chrono a bigger threat to deal with, as it is harder to kill after teleportation which it will be running around like a headcrab, while still not making it too unbalanced for human team.

[Most people forget shade has more health than omega shade]

I don't have a problem with shade, just that I'd like an additional information on omega shade's description: "has less health than shade", to remind them if they want to only use it for dmg absorption only should pick shade.

[Nightmare and tickle are a bit loud]

The iconic squeeky sound can be a little bit softer, hence making them easier to do sneak attack, for example when tickle is attacking a side window cade which is bit further away from the cade everything else are attacking.

[A dummy proof guide for zombies choice]I know this will be a pain in the ass to program.

In order to help newbies knowing what zombies to choose as respond to current map/cade, a new f3 surface might help.

When you click a zombie type, a little window (like the card system menu) is gonna pop up (which you can switch it off in option) and it'll have the description that is already in the current menu (or even a shorter version), but it will also have a description on what type of cade would be this zombie/boss shines the most. Not in-depth guide, but like a weakness-strength simple description would be more than enough.

I'm sure most members of HG ZS have enough knowledge to fill out this description, so you could just gather suggestion with a new post.

[Revelant is almost a flying target practice]

in most case, it's too easy to spot as its iconic white arua/skin.

Is it possible to make it a bit transparent only when moving (doesn't apply to when they are moving and attacking(so transparent is lost as soon as they attack))?

This is the current little stuff that I have been thinking that could improve zombies team without overpowering either of the team.

Feedback or criticism *cough* box *cough* all welcome, like always. :)

• Like 2

everything else except for the nightmare is tickle sound is fine. The jihad/c4 thing doesnt really affect much, just avoid the person running outside and plus, SPAWN PROTECTION!!! PukePus range is already fucking far enough, it is either that not all of the poison specks gets through certain places or a human is too far. Chrono is already a threat, does not need speed buff, butcher is already fast enough in general XD. the shade thing, just know the facts, me personally, i got omega shade if i specifically know they have more than one prop unail, but i always go shade. no need for a menu with descriptions when it already has one...

No, just no, revenant is fine, no need to make it harder to see or make it easier to kill. please before making these, think about it more thoroughly.

level 5 jihad is bullshit. Just no.

Playing zombie on hg zs is the most unfun to play against the humans.

Exactly!!! I've been through quite few time, where all of the boss got kill on the start of the wave becuz someone set off jihad right after bosses spawned.

Cause at the current state, human usually wins whenever they don't mess up the supply cade and wave 1+2.

Not to mention they always try to spawn camp whenever mod is not around.

If you see a human running around near zspawn and you're a boss just stay in spawn untill his jihad goes off. Thats what spawn protection is for. Another easy solution is to simply just try to get around a corner.. When all else fails and they catch you off guard most people wont 1shot the bosses.. and they can easily be healed back up if they ask for healers..

Even with its white aura revs can be pretty hard to see in the sky.. .

Chrono butcher is fine as is.. Its the highest skill cap boss zombie there is.. And either you're gonna be really really good with it.. or die instantly... 1 chrono butcher really.. can end the game...

Pukes poison DOES get through the cade.. and has a huge area of cover... But forcefields.

The remaining points you made I can agree with