Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zombie Selection Update

ForrestMarkX

for the zombie preview may you add a gif/video where and when the selected zombies are used? Eg. poison headcrab spitting poison between cracks of a cade. Ghoul placing a spawn

This would allow new people to have a more of an idea how to use a class of zombie.

Great work so far Forrest I like the way it looks so far

• Like 1

Please have a option to disable this.

un-ironically posting on a community's forums that you don't even belong to anymore / play on their servers should be disabled.

Only reason I haven't banned you yet is because I can laugh at how pathetic some of you stuck up players are even after all the drama finished. Horribly represents sunrust's playerbase. Keep going buddy.

• Like 5

I dont mind just want the f4 options if this zombie menu is set to default

Edit: in advance I apologize

I honestly don't care if people say negative things but at least say something that could be beneficial to fixing the problem.. noticing people who just instant post something negative without giving any feedback. Not talking about just this post specifically though.

• Like 1

I honestly don't care if people say negative things but at least say something that could be beneficial to fixing the problem.. noticing people who just instant post something negative without giving any feedback. Not talking about just this post specifically though.

Agreed. Whenever I see someone post something on the suggestion forums or an update there is usually a few people who say "delete this" or "why add it" and nothing else. I feel you could write these, however provide the tiniest bit of feedback on why we should remove it or maybe say why we shouldn't add it.

Also, this new UI looks awesome and I hope to see it in the future here soon! I have never been the biggest fan of the current Z selection screen, as sometimes I can't select the + above the zombie. This is a more user friendly UI for newbies, and it doesn't look as bad.

• Like 2

Yes but calm down sweetie, Lunar didnt say anything offensive as far as you can read. thats an opinion and thought and you cant change or stop anyone at saying or thinking something, keep that in mind and avoid being so silly with others without a properly reason. Edited by TheFray
  • Like 1