Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

400 Hp Ghouls? Really?

Laces115

What Fume said. Also, I have noticed lately people have been making pretty bad cades which is the main reason you have noticed a decrease in winrates.

Example - Due to a bad barricade I was able to get literally every perk before wave 3, and that allowed me to trash every human I could reach. Were it not for the bad barricade, humans would have won

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

we talking about zs not zoo tycoon you tomato

I thought having autocorrect on my laptop would come in handy. Already uninstalling it lol

Also, whilst I am glad Laces is paying attention and sharing a concern, in this case coming to staff or DL for accurate information would have saved time.

• Like 1

the reason why people are making bad cades is cause they dont have enough time every time when we go to a map we have like 1:40 minutes to cade but when we replay we have more time and also high population of human team = hp buffs to zombies if there isnt then zombies would be garbo getting easily 2 shotted by a bullseye or glock

Edited by TheDarkDevilRo3

• 1 month later...

I think I know what happened Laces. When the game starts, the very first zombies that spawn have some extra health (to deal with spawn killers I'm guessing). However, once they die they return to regular health. The zombies only get a health boost the very first time they spawn on wave 1 at the beginning of the game