Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Raffle / Giveaway Ideas

Benz

• Executive Council

Hi everyone EddieCam here. I am going to conduct one to two raffles per month for our community. I would like to hear from the community what they would like to see offered as a giveaway / raffle. I would also like some input / thoughts how to conduct these and get these setup in an organized manner. I think they will boost morale around our community and be fun for us what does everyone think? I do have some ideas as to what we are going to offer please see below. Thank you in advance for everyones input / ideas and I look forward to getting these off of the ground again. If anyone would like to help me with this venture for the community just PM me. I would also like ideas as to how people in our community can be entered into any said raffle / giveaway.

Items I have in mind so far to raffle / giveaway

- Steam cards (different amounts, different times)

- HG decals (different designs & sizes)

- HG Tshirts

- Steam games

- HG Bux

- HG Mousepads

- Computer Parts

- One month of GOLD

- HG Lanyards

- HG Hoodies

-Headsets

• Like 7

Reward raffle tickets to those who partake in the events

^This is a really good idea.

It’ll give a bigger incentive for people to come to our events. Like Wonderland said, give raffle tickets to everyone that takes part in an event. Instead of just giving it to the winners, giving tickets to the people who participate will allow for a bigger prize pool.

Probably putting a max number of tickets (ex: 2) someone can use per month/raffle would be best. Just so the event staff doesn’t constantly get 50+ tickets, haha.

• Like 2