Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Drawing Dragons Again I Guess

Vel'Roz

I'm bored again and it's been a while since I did this, precisely a year ago. Just to preface, I don't do anthro art, if you don't want your art to look total dognus, don't suggest anthro art. I'm mainly doing this again because the old topic is way too old, and to get other people to suggest art (maybe). If I didn't do your suggestion in the other topic, just post here and I'll try to get to it this time. Also, describe whether or not you want a headshot, full body, or whatever. (Disclaimer: My drawing skills still aren't the best, lul.)

OLD TOPIC: https://hellsgamers....agons-for-free/

[spoiler=Template]

Primary Color:

Secondary Color (eyecolor):

Tertiary Color (underbelly/plates | optional):

Additional Colors (optional):

Number of horns (optional):

Description (Image or text):

Any thing else? (optional):

Size of the picture (in px. (default size is 2000px x 2000px)):

If you already have a sketch or a rough draft then post it, if not.

If you send me an overly complicated request, you'll probably be done last, so don't ask for a rainbow dragon with hyper-realistic scales and 69 horns :devil:

Also nothing explicit, of course.

Maximum pictures I'll draw per day: Depends on which day. Weekdays: 0-3. Weekends: 3-5

[spoiler=Example image]

KxbMrzm.png