Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Zs Weapon [Legit] [Real] [Factual] [Rise And Grind] [Not A Shitpost]

pho-

OK guys so recently as we all know, and if you play ZS regularly; zombies have been stomping most of if not all our games. Most of the time humans barely make it past wave 3 and barely even get to even wave 4.

Rather than nerfing zombies or buffing humans, I've come up with the implementation of a brand new GAME CHANGING weapon.

NO, this weapon won't be T6, it won't be T5, it won't be T4, it won't be T3 nor will it be T2; but that's right; It'll be [spoiler= ]REPLACING THE FISTS

This weapon is a gift from god:

• It'll do 500 damage per bullet
  • 100% accuracy
  • Insta-kill any zombie with headshot (bosses included)
  • Penetrate without any damage reduction per-penetration
  • Undroppable (so you can't meta game with anyone else and craft dual - that'll be too OP.)
  • If someone dies with it, the zombie can pick it up and use it without any repercussions.
  • Doesn't consume ammo
  • Fastest fire-rate in the game
  • Bullets are also explosive and have no travel time
  • Right click swaps to healing mode, each injection is ranged, and scales with distance. (500HP heal if you are 10m away, 1000HP heal if you are up close)

As such, this weapon will allow humans to have the time needed to make their cade without the worry of dying, zombies will be preoccupied dealing with the humans spawn-camping defending the zombies in their spawn.

Now, people think this gun may be a little bit op, but please understand that the only way we can balance things is after nerfing them to the non-existent, is to buff them into the extreme.

Additionally, each time a zombie is killed by this weapon, the player gains a counter of how many kills they've gotten. Eventually if someone reaches 7 kills in a row without dying, they get access to kill streaks.

• 7 kills: Harrier Airstrike
  • 11 kills: Chopper Gunner
  • 11 kills: AC130
  • 25 kills: Tactical Nuke

*KILL STREAKS RESET AFTER GETTING THE 25TH KILL*

You may think I'm joking, but there is no way I'll include kill streaks from any Treyarch game because Black Ops is inferior to Modern Warfare.

So without further ado, this is the weapon I am talking about.

[spoiler= ]https://steamcommuni...s/?id=469469169

Each time the weapon shoots, it'll play a custom sound. Each player can upload their custom sound to the server and have it played through this weapon. Who needs sprays when you have this gun?

So, I've come up with a couple names as suggestions:

• Jesus' Fingers
  • Fingerbangers/Fingerblasters
  • The Nose Picker
  • "Gun Hand" Bioweapon
  • 2/10
  • Gun of the Patriots

In addition, there would be 2 new mentions to accompany this weapon:

• Whoever gets the most kills with these bad boys gets X amount of points. X = (20 x Z)/O | X = point gain, Z = Zombies killed, O = Players online.
  • This mention would be called 'The FGM', short for Finger Gun Master.

AND

• Whoever gets the most killstreaks with this weapon would get X amount of points. X = Y + Z + M | X = point gain, Y = 1, Z = 2, M = 3. So yes you'll only get 6 points
  • This mention would be called 'Streaker'.

Both mentions are unrestricted by card award cooldowns, meaning you'll never NOT get a card for achieving this mention.

I used google translate to post this, so apologies for any broken English.

Please leave your suggestions below.

tMRWhg5.jpg

• Like 5

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the ZS server, and I've been involved in numerous secret cades for those motherfuckers, and I have over 300 confirmed ragequits. I am trained in MOTHERUCJUNG SHOOTING and I'm the top cader in the entire TF2 Division.You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of admins across the community and your steam ID is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your division. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my zweihander. Not only am I extensively trained in melee combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the kleiner armoury and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the player list, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Edited by braided_asshair
  • Like 3