Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Possibly New Counter-Strike: Source Servers

Tex

CS:S Leadership is looking into bringing in new Servers for CS:S Division. Looking at all GameModes not just DM. Give us some ideas and Me and Tex will look over them ASAP. Well come up with a action plan to move forward with

:) thanks.

I've personally thought about giving MiniGames a Rebirth. Maybe even bring back some GunGame or test out ZombieMOD

:)

And for those that play Angrybots Maybe even TEST the waters on that

:)

This will remain open till we reached a decision thanks

• Like 9

Suggestions/Ideas/Humor:

1. Dust #2 being the only dust map period we don't need more than one!!!

2. Gungame is a definite must have in my opinion we been around long enough that we should have a server considering many still play it.

3. Angrybots is something I think we should have as well it wouldn't hurt to have one server dedicated to it I know myself and few others would play it for sure.

4. Mini Games its been a while I think why the hell not we aren't going to melt expanding into different game modes. translation I'm siked!

5. Snipers only server Scouts/Awps...NO AUTOS!!! Custom maps and Popular ones mix it up on a rotation and Abra Cadabra!!! :censored:

Last but not least on a more random note :we: + :wtf: + :spam: + :pepper: = :thumb:

Edited by AnGeLzKinG
  • Like 3

just wondering if we could add a voting option, just a few for in-game players, weapons instead of map...for example if the majority of the players voted knife only for a certain amount of time they could play without anybody shooting at them

• Like 2

just wondering if we could add a voting option, just a few for in-game players, weapons instead of map...for example if the majority of the players voted knife only for a certain amount of time they could play without anybody shooting at them

I could look into finding a plugin or get a plugin maybe created for Crackhouse that would randomly do certain interval of time for knives only. :D

• Like 5

I'm going to suggest a reverse Turbo Gungame. 1st gun is Awp, then para, etc. glock, nade, knife at the end. it moves quickly without being too quick, plus makes it so better players still have to deal with those that may not be as good having better weapons. Knife to steal a level, maybe put in a handicap for players that join a map late to be given the average level weapon. add some maps with custom HG Graphics in them. no Sticky nades though, that would make nade level way too easy. One kill per weapon, or two kills per weapon, could try both and see which one people like better.

oh, and if we go with zombie, can it not be unlimited ammo? seems too cheap to have people barricade and just sit with a para holding mouse 1. That gets really boring. Gives the zombies a bit more of a chance. you can up the ammo limits though, like pump shotty have 800 spare shells, and keep it so you still have to reload after 8 shots, makes the humans have to use more strategy.

Edited by Suq Madiq
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Slowly working on it. Got a lot going on around my personal / family life right now.

flooding is also restricting me from doing stuff. But i do what I can.

I'm hoping for the end of the month, but if not it'll be a NEW Years surprise or something Maybe a Xmas Gift :D 

I'll keep you boys posted. Gotta work on the classes / props / maps. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11/17/18 Update

Getting there i'm like 90% to release to the pubic.

Just need to get and have HG members test it / find any problems.

More then just 2 people at least. I'm wanting to get at least 10-20 or more.

Looking at hopefully the end of the month after some testing within HG members / outside help maybe. 

Unlimited ammo is also been added. :) ( Also would like to Thank Associate Director of Development (HGDC) Misc2008 for the assistance on this plugin. )

Now if you'd like to see some MAPS ( ZM Maps that is ) please feel free to post them here and i'll look into them and add them. 

Will post details when we can get on and break this bitch and TEST it. :) Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...