Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gmod Z Survival Gltich/bug

TheawesomeMCB

So I was playing zombie survival, and it was normal, however I got a bonus crate with double reload speed, and I was like cool, then I got another crate during that time and got a hero. However when I died as the hero, well the double reload didn't go away. On the left side of my screen the time for the double reload wasn't there, the timer was gone. But I was still double reloading for the rest of the game (Even though double reload only has 2 minutes). I'm assuming it has to do with the transfer from hero to human but idk. I had a shortbow soooo you would know how fast I killed the bosses for the rest of the game. I mean if the same senario happened with bottomless clip. Yaaaa zombies would lose because you could just have a shortbow at the door with bottomless clip, that is if the glitch does happen like double reload does. I mean the chances of getting a double reload/bottomless clip then a hero is slim yes. But still its possible to get it. It's even more possible of getting a bonus crate with open deck because you have 3 to work with if you know what I mean. I think this needs to be looked into ':D

• 3 weeks later...

I think that's on purpose so that you don't lose your bonus. upon getting hero. Essentially it puts it on pause and isn't active during hero IIRC.