Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Report mod abuse

Roberazo

Name:[HG]Wonderland[M]

Reason:abuse by slay and kick and mute me because he thought me im trolling by giving a kleiner heal materia in ze mako (zombie escape)

ok so i was have the heal materia and they told me to use heal,then i told them i will use it in the elevator part until i saw the wind materia,then i dropped the heal materia for the wind(i actually did a mistake lol)anyways,a whitekleiner got the wind materia,and sadly theres a kleiner got the heal materia,and then wonder land slayed me and the poor kleiner who has the materia(probably he didnt redeem him) i told him i wasnt trolling,i dropped the heal materia for the wind materia and he said''no its troll,u was trying to troll''and something like that,then i told him i have a video,i told him to redeem me,then he kicked me(for insulting and called him abuse).

Proof : https://youtu.be/kn98Z0_P_T0

and i hope the 1:30 hour will do something nice,also how is that troll?

Edited by Roberazo
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Was asked to use heal many many times and repeated saying no wait I'll use it later.. says nothing and drops it .. thankfully a new player was following him and acquired it. The general chat literally said WTF when Robarzo dropped the heal. He was slain and told to stop trolling the heal. He then began to basically insult me in general chat and was asked to stop. Refused and threatened me with an abuse report holding it over my head.. He got muted at this point and then began harassing me via PMs before he ended up getting kicked after being asked to stop again. He rejoined and started it again via PM chat.. and at this point after 10 to 15 minutes of it.. I finally warned him again that if he doesnt stop messaging me he will be kicked. Then he finally had stopped.. then the map changed I PMed him informing that his mute has expired and that he can freely use chat again.. he told me he wasnt gonna say anything and that he had editing to do.

Also your video is missing literally half the conversation.. if I could ask for chat logs to be pulled?

Edited by Wonderland

What the fuck wonderland,the video was about 15 minutes but i made it 3-4 minutes and that took me 1:30 hour to upload it and u didnt ask me many many times its just 2 times and told u i will use it in the elevstor because the all will be healed and when i dropped the heal materia i didnt have a time to say something and also only a white kleiner said "omg,Roberazo are you fucking serious?" and then i laughed on my fail and didnt know this will happen and i didnt troll,when all knew why you slayed me they laughed and they told you i didnt troll just redeem me and you said i trolled with the heal materia,and you can check the comment in the video and the server chat,and i dont get it how is changing a materia is troll now and yes,i inulted you for your retarded reason and wasted my fav map,and please get a logictal reason.

Edited by Roberazo

1 hour ago, Wonderland said:

Was asked to use heal many many times and repeated saying no wait I'll use it later.. says nothing and drops it .. thankfully a new player was following him and acquired it. The general chat literally said WTF when Robarzo dropped the heal. He was slain and told to stop trolling the heal. He then began to basically insult me in general chat and was asked to stop. Refused and threatened me with an abuse report holding it over my head.. He got muted at this point and then began harassing me via PMs before he ended up getting kicked after being asked to stop again. He rejoined and started it again via PM chat.. and at this point after 10 to 15 minutes of it.. I finally warned him again that if he doesnt stop messaging me he will be kicked. Then he finally had stopped.. then the map changed I PMed him informing that his mute has expired and that he can freely use chat again.. he told me he wasnt gonna say anything and that he had editing to do.

Also your video is missing literally half the conversation.. if I could ask for chat logs to be pulled?

You made a mistake when you acted first and talked second. Slaying him just cause he dropped his materia is really a bad act for a moderator. Everybody uses their materia when they want, especially when Roberazo said that he will use his materia when you guys were going to the elevator. If they don't want to use it or just defend, they drop it. Is that a big deal? You were dying at that time? No? Ok. Unfair slays are unfair.

How can you "troll" the heal when you clearly see in the video that he just dropped it. If he died with it (like leaving the group, using it when not near the group or died with it by jumping off the map) then you were right. And you really can't take any criticism of your actions? Lmao. Roberazo does not speak English very well , proof being his grammar (no offence.) You haven't even told him to stop harassing you, based on the video. Let's not forget you slayed Cow_ba for no reason than owning the heal materia. 

Also can you provide the additional logs that you claim? 

I looked through the logs and i couldnt find any messages warning him before the beginning of the video, i could also not find any messages of Robarzo repeating that he will use it later except for the one time that it was shown in the video. Now, when it comes to him dropping heal, it shows quite clearly that his intentions was to attain Wind instead. Since he was also at the front of people running and dropped it at the intersection there is no reason to believe that he wanted humans to loose it. I think its very serious that you are so quick to judge the situation without being certain that he did actually troll. After the Slay, Robarzo is using quite a toxic language which doesnt help the situation and which he shouldnt do even though i understand his frustration, but once again i think you shouldnt have judged it so quickly and instead tried to discuss with him and understand where he was coming from. Leadership has noticed recently that you can be too quick to judge the situation sometimes and you will therefore have your moderation powers removed for two weeks after which we will decide if you will be given another chance. Reviewed

• Thanks 2