Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Remove Pizzatime

Lady Luck

Why this map is even on the server is beyond me. All admins and mods leave as soon as the map loads! The one time we had a mod, the team got redeemed 11 times and still failed horribly. 

We already have Santass ze map. Do we realy need to kill off the admins joy in the game more?

Edited by Lady Luck
  • Thanks 1

I played this map loads of times and honestly it's not as bad as people make it out to be. But it does get hella spammed and it makes the non-trollish people go to other servers.

I would agree that the player count needs to be extremely high so as to remove incentivizing just randomly nominating it every chance people get.

For another option, less ideally, you could remove the map for like a week. Then, after a week put it back and maybe even change the position it was in the noms. Most of the trolls will not even realize it's back, but you won't have to remove it from the server forever because it is actually fun when it's not overplayed.