Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jessica's Guide on How to be a PRO Medic 2 ?!

Jessica

Hi everyone and yes i'm back with a new guide 

Now this guide will be very proper and cover all the topic i'll be talking on my previous guide . 

This guide will be split into a total of 3 parts . 

Part 1 : Introduction 

Part 2: Different Types Of Medical Supplies on ZS ( on HG Only )

Part 3 Ending & My thoughts on Medic 

Part 1: Introduction 

I'll will be comparing both TF 2 & ZS together 

In TF2 , There's different classes , the medic, the heavy , the spy etc etc

this is the same as ZS, however in ZS, the classes are: Shooter , Medic , Cader , Suppler , Repairer & Defends 

Medic is the most important , they are the one in charge of healing other players to the fullest and making sure everyone is ok during the outbreak attack .

Although sometimes there aren't any medic and everyone end up dying . Here's why MEDIC is very important !

1) There will be some dumb bitches running like there's no big fucks ( New players tend to run around and dying , start whining that no one heal them )

2) The Poison ( Certain zombies like Poison zombie , poison headcrab , Pukepus have poison and they usually throw or puke on players, which damage them every single seconds )

3) Objective rounds ( In certain objective maps , there will be one or two part that requires you to hold up til the door opens , this is where most players will die so they will need lots of healing ! )

4) The KASB ( Or the Kleiner ass sluts bitches , these are the one who tends not to listen and minge like big fucks , so they usually wants you to heal them and demands you to do it ! )

Medic does give you lots of points depending on the traits you brought from the worth menu 

Without traits it's usually 

Medkit: 3 points per heal 

Medical Handgun: 2 or 3 points per heal depending on where you heal them 

Medical Rifle: 2 or 3 points per heal 

Healing Ray: 1 point per heal 

Mednade or Medical Grenade: 1 point per heal or depending on how many players are in a room 

Part 2: Different Types Of Medical Supplies 

On HG ZS , There's 5 different types of Medical Supplies 

Medkit 

Medical Kit or Medkit ( in short form ) is the most common medical supplies to find around ZS . 

It allows you to heal yourself and other players however there's an recharge every few seconds

Healing yourself: 20 seconds per heal ( 10 HP without traits per 20 seconds / 13 HP with traits per 20 seconds )

Medical Kit is very useful overall , as I've stated above, it allows you to heal yourself when hurt and also heal other players 

Medical Pistol/Handgun & Rifle 

Medical Pistol / Handgun & Medical Rifle are the same weapons . Both weapons allows you to shoot and heal at the same time 

However both weapons DOES NOT allow you to heal yourself , it can only heal other players 

Medical Handguns heals around 3 HP per heal ( 2 or 3 points )

Medical Rifle heals around 8 HP per heal ( 2 or 3 points )

Both weapons are useful if you're planning to be a shooter and medic at the same time !

Healing Ray 

Healing Ray is a new addition medical supplies on ZS . It's heals players without any recharge 

However Healing Ray CANNOT be purchase on worth menu , it can only be found on crates 

and cost around 180 points ( Correct me please :P )

Healing Ray heals around 1 HP per heal ( no Recharge )

Healing ray is very profitable and it's one my favourite medical supply weapon to use 

Although it's not really an weapon , it is an tier 4 weapon and only has 2 stocks left . 

Medical Grenade 

Medical Grenade is a useful grenade that heals players in one area . 

Once thrown , it will blow out a blue gas and it's call an healing gas .

However you only have 20 seconds to get the healings you need before the gas disappears.

Medical Grenade can ONLY be purchase on worth menu , this includes it's cousins Medkit & the Medical guns 

Medical Grenade cost around 70 worthmenu points so it's very expensive . 

Medical grenade has also the most SLOW recharge , around 1 min per heal ( usually prevent cheating or unfair )

Part 3: Ending & My thoughts on Medic 

In conclusion

Medic is still very important , in any cases, you can just take out your medkit and start healing players if they are hurt

Bleeding is the most serious case as they can bleed to death from certain zombies 

My thoughts is that if you're new on ZS , just start on Medic if you're into healing . 

I've been healing for years now ( 6 years ) and it felt very great

although there were changes in the past few years, it still one of the most profitable way to make points . 

That's all i'll say for now , if there's any questions about Medic or healing, please leave a message down below and i'll answer them ASAP . 

Don't leave a private message to me  . 

Edited by Jessica
  • Thanks 2

• 5 months later...