Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

nerf firecrabs

Fancy Freak

An easy way to counter Fire crabs is to place down Aegis around the cade to make a hole they have to jump through at head height, thus making it easy to shoot them as well as shooting the zombies

As well, I would recommend getting some health traits! they boost your health by a little bit, enough between life or death, so there are many ways to counter, it just takes a bit of team work! 

• Like 1

Usually the problem with Fire Crabs is their ability to squeeze through barricades and deal damage over time. I'd say if you hate taking damage from Fire Crabs, that's fair, but you're bound to take damage from them one way or another. I personally don't see a reason to nerf them because if a player dies from a Fire Crab, they weren't being careful, and if they were low on health, they weren't being healed when they were near death.

To be fair, they fall under the Headcrab category, so if you're bold enough, you can just equip a Crowbar in your loadout, that way when Fire Crabs show up, you can instakill them, but even that's difficult.

I'd say if you want to deal with these things, either barricade well so that Fire Crabs can't jump through, and if you can't do that, include a medkit on all of your loadouts so that every round, you have some way to heal. You can't trust other players to heal you nowadays, so trust yourself and fend for yourself.