Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fred's GFX Hut

Fred.

What type of graphic do you want? Give us as much detail as possible unless it's simple.

• A signature for the forums. I was hoping you could use https://i.imgur.com/u0eCZmz.jpg as a background for it.
  • It would be nice if the image would be transparent to match the forums, or a blend from black to transparent (which ever you think looks better. 

What theme are you going for? Any specific color scheme?

- I would like it based off of how my signature is currently: 

• Admiral MacK in the near same coloring from dark-light-dark (a smooth & small transition back and fourth; not extreme). As well as in a half printing/half cursive font (Classy but casual if that makes sense).
  • HGCE Staff (Events Team) beneath my name in the color code #ab6077. I'd like for it to be a transition from dark-light-dark in this as well.
  • TF2 Division Moderator beneath Staff in the color code #1b63cf. I'd like for this to be transition form dark-light-dark as well please.
  • [HG] Member beneath Moderator in the color code bd5151. I'd like for it to be a transition from dark-light-dark as well.
  • As I said in the tab above this, I would like this as the background fading from black to transparent to match the forums or have it all transparent: https://i.imgur.com/u0eCZmz.jpg.
  • Have the eagle on the left side, having the text on the right next to the wing. I don't know how it will look so just try centering everything beneath where Admiral MacK is. If it looks odd, just have it all lined up so the beginning of each title is beneath the previous one. 

Is there anything that's very important that should be done or not be done?

• Keep the titles listed above on the right side of the image (not touching the eagle)
  • Have Admiral MacK in either close transition to my current signature colors or something that is more blended.
  • Use the titles exactly as: Admiral MacK , HGCE Staff (Events Team) , TF2 Division Moderator , [HG] Member.
  • Try using a more classy-looking font for my name and a more "sober/strong" (strong as in very detailed, and enthusiastic) font for the rank tags. (if it looks bad, just use the formal/strong for all of it)
  • Have a smooth transition form the dark-light-dark in all of the texts as well as the black background to transparent to match forums.

If you know what dimensions it should be, state it or leave this blank.

• Whatever the maximum size is for one photo on signatures. I believe it's 800 x 400. 

PS. If I wrote this confusingly, just PM me and I'll explain it better.

• 2 weeks later...

What type of graphic do you want? Give as much detail as possible unless it's simple.

I need a forum signature.

I want the colors for HGCE Leader & Divisional Staff. I prefer you to use these colors for both of them. CEL= #b38fb3 -- dS = #4b9abf

I would like my sig to say brgr. and under it; it should say HGCE Leader (Community Events) & HG Divisional Staff (TF2). I prefer HGCE Leader goes first then dS if you have to shorten it. :) The color of my username can be white or something, I don't really want CEL or dS colors added to my username.

thanks in advance.

Hey Fred I'm looking for a signature that involves my name in nice writing, with a cartoon look alike of Frank Sinatra smoking a cigar, while being on a Banana like a witch would be on a broom stick. Eddie said you are good with these types of things thats my general idea well things I'd like to incorporate if I knew how to. Let me know anyways no pressure !

• 3 weeks later...

What type of graphic do you want? Give as much detail as possible unless it's simple.

I need a forum signature and I'd like to have a Avatar/Spray for CS:S

I'd like to have my name within the HG logo. I'd like a black and red color scheme, maybe if you can incorporate a bloodied knife. You can get creative and I'm sure you'll get me something really sweet.

If you could put CS:S Division Staff on there somewhere near the bottom, that'd be great.

Thank you in advance Fred.