Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

(GMod) Abuse Report ([HG] Wonderland [M])

phong

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] Wonderland [M]

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:17029986

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

HG US-Central Zombie Survival

How long ago did this take place?

Last Wednesday and Today

Give us a brief description of the incident.

(*Note: The numbers with the situation are linked with the links in order, to not get you confused.)
Hello staff, my in game name is fuckkonn and this is my abuse report on moderator ‘Wonderland’, which took place last Wednesday and earlier today on HG ZS US-Central GMod server.
1. Just last week on a Wednesday, I saw Wonderland in game on the ZS server playing. I asked him,
"Why did you get banned for 2 weeks Wonderland?"
once or twice. Wonderland instantaneously muted me without giving me a verbal warning whatsoever, following with a few PMs I received from him. He thought that I had the intention of starting shit with him, additionally I did not have any knowledge of him being gone for the 2 weeks. But a few others had informed me that he got banned or his powers stripped away from him thus, I asked him why he was banned. Now, I did not have the intention to cause any harm or stir up any drama, to me I just asked him a simple question on why he was absent from the server for 2 weeks. The mute I received from Wonderland without any warning really angered me, furthermore, this had shown to me that he had not followed the steps of handling a situation; verbal warning, mute, gag, et cetera.

2. This incident took place today. I questioned Wonderland,
“Did you think it was deserving for me to be muted?”
I asked him that from the previous incident that took place last week, and he replied back, saying that I again was wanting to start shit with him and spreading lies to others that he was banned. Again, he muted me because he thought I was ‘starting shit’ with him.

3. White Kleiner had 5 bonus crates, and he received invisibility and hero out of the 5. Wonderland began accusing Kleiner of exploiting a bug and threatened to slay him if he did not stop using the so called ‘exploit’. This type of behavior that is being displayed by a Wonderland is unacceptable, just because Wonderland could not see the bonus crate rewards or could not see Kleiner’s aura.

4. In the following round, PMs became broken, as everyone could see everybody’s PMs in the public chat. Few of us decided to mess around with it, as I was just making jokes/banter about Wonderland muting me. I PMed Wonderland calling him “a gay”, and I was kicked for calling him a homosexual. Now, a moderator kicking me just because I called him gay is pathetic.

This is not the first time Wonderland has been caught abusing his powers, or accusing others of cheating in game, as his recent abuse report made by Roberazo has shown to me and others that Wonderland has not learnt nor reflected on his past actions during the two weeks Wonderland had his privileges taken away from him, additionally not following the guidelines that the staff follow for handling situations.
His history: https://hellsgamers.com/legacy/hgbans.php?sf=bid&so=is&st=STEAM_0%3A1%3A17029986

Thank you for taking your time to read this report.
Kind regards,
fuckkonn

Proof Links?

*EDIT w/ proof links, as previous prooflinks provided seemed to not work.
  • Thanks 1

So according to Wonderland that is apparently a more "experienced" player than me you are supposed to see the aura of someone that has partial invisibility,and i know that you aren't and called exploit on that just because RNG is a thing in the game,Its not my fault if RNG was on my side during 2 rounds and its no use to threaten me of slay just because i had good bonus crates.So please next time make sure to "learn the game"-Wonderland  :).

• Like 1

I have discussed this with north ground and was given the go ahead to ban you for the  harassment if you didnt stop..considering the time span it continues to occur on..  Only you continue to log in every day and without me saying anything to you ..you just harass and insult me.

1. It wasnt just " why did you get banned " you flamed me for some time.. And have been for some time.. For awhile now.. You were online when i told people to stop talking about it.. It wasnt true and theres no reason to continue the argument and yet you refused..

2. I told you to drop it previously but alas. .You continued to do it.. The very first thing you say to me was to try to start drama when you logged in..

3. I found it odd that White Kleiner had received partial invis AND hero at the same time multiple maps in a row and asked for a snapshot to verify his claims as it wasnt in main chat. No action was taken. Even after no snapshot was received.

4. A prime reason on why you continue to be muted and kicked. 

As i previously asked northground, I informed him that all you do when you come online is harass and troll me.. Muting and Kicking dont do anything for you.. And was told to ban you next time w/ snapshots of the warnings.

Realistically i should have banned you after the 3rd or fourth time for an hour.. But i kept giving you chance after chance after chance as i hate banning players.

Im sure that calling moderators sick fucks crazy homosexuals gays and implying racism ... plenty of reasons to kick you.

Also Not once did I accuse kleiner of exploiting. I thought it was a bug AS I STATED IN CHAT.. Since alot of other stuff was broken.. AS STATED IN CHAT.. And again.. Nothing was done to white kleiner.

Edited by Wonderland
  • Like 1

"Im sure that calling moderators sick fucks crazy homosexuals gays"

Ok... Its shown in the screenshot above, I never called you or any other moderators 'sick fucks crazy homosexual gays', I simply just said that you're 'a gay'. That's misleading.

EDIT*: Additionally, I had no intention whatsoever in stirring up any drama with you Wonderland, those were just questions asked once to you, yet you still muted me for just asking a question. It's evident that you just jump straight to conclusions, without thinking about the situation. Furthermore, your prior abuse reports in combination with your prior ban reports have shown to us that you are just repeating the same offence, not reflecting on your own actions.

Edited by phong

I'm just going to say this - It seems to me that this has gotten to the point of arguing whether or not its harassment or not. Seems like a topic that should have been kept in PM's, and if he asked you to not talk about it with him, then I can see why he muted you. The deal with the bonus crates isn't relevant considering no action was taken, but I can see why that was posted. Muting people right away for something like that isn't really an idea I can agree with, but if he feels like you are trying to bother him or annoy him, and he warned you, then it isn't really abuse. I feel like this entire abuse report was a bit out of hand like I said, if there is any more issues with this situation then we can talk about it..

• Thanks 1