Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hi, I'm Fred.

Fred.

FREDDY, A.K.A FRED.

A LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT ME

spacer.thumb.png.a02aba3b170379b6d3a548f9e752877f.png

My middle name is Frederick and so I use the name Freddy as to not reveal my name online. I’m 20 years old and British. I have Avoidant Personality Disorder and it basically makes me an extreme introvert, I’ve had a rough past socially which has essentially made me nervous in most situations. I’m not really able to talk to people in real life, just store clerks and such, I ended up making my own company in various IT things such as web design, programming, 3D modelling, etc. that I run from home and don’t really get out much, pretty much because I can’t get a proper job being the way I am.

My day-to-day is usually work, play TF2, message friends, call my girlfriend, sing and watch YouTube. I’ve had a long past in running server communities and therefore like to excel them where I can, this has made me competent in server development, modelling, mapping, graphic design, essentially the whole works. I've been singing for around 2 years, started out absolutely awful but over time my vocals have developed, I’m still far from great but I enjoy doing it and like hearing people’s feedback, positive or constructively negative. I also don’t really like people going ‘off-book’, doing their jobs poorly or straying from standards, so I’m not always liked as I can be quite confrontational, it’s not personal.

I’ve had a past with depression and I sort of swing in and out of it, had a suicide attempt and I don’t really touch alcohol or do any sort of drugs in fear of addiction because of it. I believe it’s mostly due to just basically being alone, not getting out at all essentially means I don’t have any IRL friends, my life is pretty much on the internet, the friends I make are online. So I’m pretty much one of those sad life kind of guys that are ridiculed. Another thing to note is that I know a lot of people like to throw the f*g word around in gaming communities, however I’m bisexual and don’t really appreciate it being said to me nor hearing it said about anyone else, so if you could try refrain from that around me I’d appreciate it.

My favorite games would have to be Team Fortress 2, ArmA III, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist and Garry’s Mod. I look forward to making friends with a lot of you on here. I was previously in HellsGamers over a year ago however due to some pretty toxic people I decided to leave, those people have since left and I’m happy with the people I’m surrounded with now. Be sure to hit me up if you want to be friends and play something some time, would be nice. If you're in the TF2 division I look forward to seeing you in game!

If you’d like to hear my singing
https://hellsgamers.com/forums/topic/138067-freds-covers/

If you’d like to request any graphics
https://hellsgamers.com/forums/topic/138107-freds-gfx-hut/

spacer.thumb.png.a02aba3b170379b6d3a548f9e752877f.png

Best Wishes
- Fred.

Edited by Fred.
  • Like 3