Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How Should JB Rep Get Reset?

*Jaws Theme*

How Should JB Rep Get Reset  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi Everyone,

Leadership has been in great discussion about rep in JB, including gang rep.

Gangs with high rep are pretty out of control at the moment. With gangs like  Baldmen and Al Qaeda being the top of it, it is difficult for a lot of leads to keep control of the day when half or more of the server can go at .3 or higher speeds -- most gangs ended up choosing speed because it is the most easy to abuse against guards. 

As leadership, we have decided as a team that we will be resetting ALL gangs. This means that all gangs will no longer have their high rep counts, or their members. All gangs will have to recruit from scratch. The idea here is to promote competition between gangs, and give incentive to people to log on and come play on the server. 

However, I am here today to ask you, the community, a very important question.

With the gangs, would you,  the community, prefer to see either:

1. All Rep is reset, including personal rep. This will give everyone a fresh start, and be on equal grounds from the beginning.  
2. Only gang rep is reset. Everyone keeps their personal rep and they do with it as they choose.

I have seen and heard both sides of this argument, and honestly, it wouldn't be fair to community to make the choice one way or another without feedback. So please, please vote on this poll. The poll will decide how our Saturday revival starts.

I love you guys, and I love JB, and I hope that the community can help make this monumental decision. 

• Like 1

I'm all for resetting gangs entirely, not personal rep. I and many others paid others in various ways for rep, there's no way to get that money back. Resetting the gangs will do as long as higher ups who have a shit load of rep don't dish in on gangs to help them level up. It takes a hell of alot of rep to get to where gangs such as Bald Men , aQ & HG JB were at

• Like 1

Don't really find it fair when people have put in countless days, months and even years of rep towards their gangs for it to be reset. If y'all are going to reset gangs it should go with with ALL rep too. Just puts a lot of people at a disadvantage that put their blood, sweat and tears into their gangs for it to be reset with out everything else being at an even playing field.

reset it, dont reset it...

don"t really care much bout it. you can earn rep ezily.

what does concern me is that yes you can reset it but that doesnt stop the problem with the op gangs and or players altogether. i am sure many ppl ho played jb have eanrned their rep in a "legit" way. but some gangs or players didnt rly get it in a "legit way". tbh i never cared bout it, but if u wanna reset the rep maybe also set a cap on how much rep someone can give him/herself.if u reset rep atm it wont make sure some persons with some certain abilities would not spawn alot of rep for gang/personal gain. just something to think about im fine eitherway, i dont mind getting showered  with bloodrep =)