Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey everyone!

I improved my suggestion for Serum 984 and changed its name to Compound Z. The information for this suggestion is accessible via the link below:

Compound Z (Shortened)

If you have any questions, opinions, comments, or even other suggestions towards improving this suggestion, feel free to let me know below!

• Like 1

I love the idea of an item that can remove debuffs, but honestly the debuffs we have from things like Doom Crab and Howler aren't even that dangerous as is.

It's a good idea, but I'm not sure the game currently makes such an idea that important for someone to invest their worth points into.

Would be really handy for bleeding though, and freezing, although most people don't go as freezing type zombies.

@Laces115

Interesting, and that's a good point to mention that Doom Crab and Howler debuffs are not as harmful or damaging because initially, I thought that their buffs cause damage over time, but I guess they don't.

As for determining the relevance of Compound Z with what to spend with Worth Points, on my design document, I wrote down that Compound Z can be both a perk and a weapon. As a weapon, I can see that Humans might not use it because it's just another tool to deal with. But, if we make Compound Z a perk, there's the consistency of not making another weapon for Human players to deal with if we can make it apply to already-existing recovery tools, and traits are usually worthwhile for Worth Points.