Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Is Pizza Time winnable?

Its a joke map made by a mapping legend. its the kind of stuff that is so surreal its funny. The map is only 1 stage long and its what. 9 minutes long?

You just need a competent enough team that doesnt touch the  deadly pizzas (which people should be very well familiar with by now), stays away from obvious traps and you have an assured win, it really isnt that hard.

Then again people still fall for the gluon trap in blackout and the barrel trap in void almost 1 year later so who am i to judge.

back to my hiding arty hole i go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pizza time is very much winnable. You must stay on the pizza roller literally all the way to the end. Once you reach the mountain you have to defend the pool in the middle from zombies... then once they stop spawning you have to kill the rest. 

Also like mentioned above pp_bloom 1 in console helps alot.. and just always look where you step

Edited by Wonderland