Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (GMod) Abuse Report ([HG] Wonderland [M])

KeanuV

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] Wonderland [M]

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:17029986

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie Survival

How long ago did this take place?

1 hour ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

So white kleiner and i were joking around and he said something in the lines off that im a sausage or a erika (erika is a german song and sausage is a food that we eat in germany allot) so i said that he was a baguette since baguette is a french food and he (white kleiner) said something about surrendering sausage/erika so i said that he was a fucking surrendering baguette . a couple moments after that i got instandly kicked for racism from wonderland after rejoining and asking him why he kicked me for that he just ignored me and the others the only thing he said was "the context says it".i dont think baguette is a race .

Proof Links?

Edited by KeanuV
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

Being racist is why you got kicked. For saying this after others were gagged for it...

And you rejoined and argued about it at which point I broke it down and explained exactly why it was racist.

You are a regular and know better

20181220_135556.jpg

Im pretty sure baguette is not a racist like you said on cityz_v4 besides that you can check the logs i joined pretty late and i still dont know why the others would get gagged and muted for saying stuff like that 

I have made my decision, but I wont be publicly disclosing consequences as some people have decided to act very immature about it in game and on forums.

Baguette isn't a racial term, but try to understand that there has been a large issue with players harassing each other and being racist, so I can understand why there is an issue. Not sure if you tried to rally your friends to act immaturely on forums and in-game, whether or not you did, I suggest that we don't have any more instances like that. Talk to me on steam or discord if you wanna talk more about this situation.

Reviewed

• Thanks 1