Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Failed a class

Destroy

If you tried to convince your professor (you in college, right? Math 270A sounds like a college-level, upper-division course) of rounding up your grade to what's considered passing, that could lead to bribery, and if there wasn't any form of bribery involved, it would be considered bribery if he accepted. I would highly-advise against asking him to do that @Destroy, and that isn't a laughing matter to joke with saying, "It's Christmas, please let me pass this course." I've failed courses, and I've grown from that failure to learn and improve. It sucks, but it's better than being involved in a legal case where you and your professor are involved with something that could cost your professor his job or your admittance to your currently-attended college or university.

If you're in high school, the same principle above applies to you in the same case should you commit to what you jokingly-mentioned that you could do.

Edited by Snowyamur

I love how Snow types a well worded message about bribery and how this isn’t a good idea and Pongo just says “you should fuck him”

lmao

Isn't that how he got staff?

I didn't get Staff for talking well-worded. I think I got staff because you guys saw me as a proper fit for the HeLLsGamers Team, and to this day I'm still thankful for it.

As for why I worded my message like this, bribery isn't something to joke about when it comes to academics. This may not sound like a serious case, but when law and policy gets involved with academics and it becomes a legal case to take to court, it gets messy from there.