Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Some of My Thoughts on what they should've done in Halo 5 to make the story better

animefreakq

First I think should have just made the Warden Eternal the "Big Bad" instead of Cortana because then it would have made more sense then Cortana Dues ex Machina-ing herself back into the story. With that then they could flush out the Warden's backstory by saying he was the Didact's AI and he was reactivated after the true death of the Didact. Then it would also make sense to why they turned from Jul'mdama because the Warden would think for their failure to stop Chief they should be punished. Also about Jul'mdama, he should have been a mini boss fight or something, because if you played Spartan Ops it doesn't feel right to kill him in a cut-scene in Halo 5, it feels wrong. Additionally I think they should have made Locke had some conflict of character because everyone in the UNSC looks to Chief as a hero and he should have at least felt a bit of doubt or loss of confidence because it would make his character more dimensional. Also maybe they should have added in marines or ODSTs to go with Locke and his team because if they wanted to make a story of Chief trying to find any traces of Cortana with Locke bringing him back it feels weird that they send 4 people to capture a guy and his team who have most likely killed over 400 aliens and could match the 4 Spartan team they send. 

These were just some thoughts of mine.