Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Chief of Staff Upgrade - version 2.0 released!

Sirius

Over the past 2 years, I've been serving as the Chief of Staff for HG, second in command to Homer. It's been a challenging, yet productive few years and thanks to the dedicated leadership teams, past and present, HG is in a great place and has a bright future in 2019 and beyond.

Over the past few months, my ability to dedicate time to HG has become more and more of a struggle and quite honestly, I had not originally intended to occupy the Chief of Staff position for more than a year. Homer and I have been meeting for a few months now about a succession plan for the Chief of Staff role. It was important that we choose someone who has the ability to lead and motivate, communicate with tact and effectiveness and most importantly, keep HG moving in the right direction. With that in mind, we are happy to announce that imasonaz will be promoted to Chief of Staff, effective immediately. Homer and I have both worked with imasonaz for quite some time and we are both very confident in his ability to fulfill the requirements of this role. In short, he's going to do great things.

As for me, I am not leaving HG. It has been an absolute honor to serve as your Chief of Staff and I will remain active in HG leadership, supporting imasonaz and our entire operations. I am still 100% dedicated to the long-term success of our community. I hope you are too.

Please join me in congratulating imasonaz on his promotion to Chief of Staff and feel free to post highly inappropriate meme's all over his wall.

Thank you,
Sirius
[email protected]

• Like 2

• Homer unpinned this topic