Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unity3D Development Learning

Homer

Who here has experience with Unity Game Development?

- -

@Snowyamur any other online gamers from HGDC; our University...that you know that might be interested in improving knowledge?

I’m recently learning mobile app development using Unity for work the last 2 months and would like to meet others with some experience.

I have some level of experience. I'm not a actually a programmer like Forrest or others but I do have to code stuff myself most of the times. I'm an "Solo Indie dev' who has yet to release a game, I just had no time nor a team nor in mood atm due to private life stuff, to do it yet.

I have been learning Unity by myself for the past 5~ years. So it depends on what you need to know about it I may be able to help or set a direction for you.

Also, thanks Forrest for linking this to me in case I'm of help.

• Like 1

I'm not on the level of programming like @ForrestMarkX is, but I know a lot of people at my University who have experience using Unity. In fact, I teach some people how Unity works when I lead teams on designing videogames.

I wouldn't mind having them talk to you as long as you're active and respond when I need you to talk to them.

• 1 month later...

I have some experience with Unity. My college has a video game development degree that covers Unity. I was not able to fully test out the mobile export on unity due to technical difficulties that requires administration. I have some basic games that has some aspect of a game along with scripts with a "Possible" functionality on Mobile.