Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Guide to Winning ZS | Humans

Aquarius145

Hi! My name is Fredrich Rath. Thank you for joining me for this guide.

Let's go right on!

Introduction                                                                            

So, what is Zombie Survival? Zombie Survival is a gamemode created by Face Camp Demon. I did a little on research about Zombie Survival. You can critise me. Besides that, we shall go on the guide!

Winning                                                                                  

There are many ways to win in a cade. Now, let me show you how you can win a cade!

1. Make a lesser-known cade.

Making a lesser-known cade is a hard way to win Zombie Survival, because it gives you less humans who protect you and repair your cade. Less humans, less repairers and shooters. Without those two, you don't have shelter to cade in or people to protect you butyou are able to make a lesser-known cade with a lot of props to cade with. You can win it, the reason is that the main cade will be more focused on by the zombies, they will make a blood crate near it to spawn zombies. They will focus less on you and more on them.

2. Holding a line.

Holding a line meaning to hold a cade, if you hold the cade, it will last the 6 or 7 waves that awaits you. The more you repair, the more you get damaged. When, you reach Wave 3, you'll face off aganist bloated zombies which explode like the other two which I will explain. When, you reach Wave 4, you'll ecounter the chem zombie which explode on kill. When, you reach the Wave 6, you'll get severely damaged by zombines which can explode by will.

3. Killing the zombie fast.

Is Zombie Survival, you kill zombies as humans and humans as zombies. If they/you have a cade and must repair it. You repair it but there is 1 mistep. If I can explain, if you hammer your hammer further the nail. You can't repair it no more. Which means, the shooters must shoot them before they do damage on the cade and destroy this cade, quickly.

4. Backup cades.

Cades without a backup cade will be screwed or not screwed(Number 2!). A cades with a backup cade can win but will suffer casualties. Here's an example, dwight1229 is at the first line defending with his pals. Halo199 tells them to fall back, some of them fall back but some of them become zombies. If the humans are pushed back in the backup cades. They will lose more opportunities to winning and will die in the last backup cade.

Conclusion                                                                       

Winning is the most important thing in any challenge, competition or round. Without winning or losing, it just dosen't have the clear winner. If I have missed anything, please tell me the comments.

Here is my message to all of you who are reading right now:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gamers, Caders, and Medics of the Hellsgamers Expeditionary Force:

You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months.

The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of fun-loving people everywhere march with you.

You will bring about the destruction of the Zombie war machine, the elimination of Zombie tyranny over oppressed peoples of America, and security for ourselves in a free world.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped, and battle-hardened. He will fight savagely.

The tide has turned. The free men of the world are marching together to victory.

I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty, and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory. 

Edited by Fredrich Rath
Forgot to add the cool Eisenhower's speech

Barricading is always going to be the way the Human Team can win because the Zombies will always be physically stronger than the Humans, and most of the gameplay in Zombie Survival centers around building as strong a barricade as possible and holding off the zombies from destroying it to survive all the 6 waves.

To be honest, I feel that a guide to proper barricading and prop-use is more reliable and valuable for any player that likes playing on the Human team and wants to make barricades all the time. This is because if these players are taught how to make properly-constructed and otherwise-unique barricades, the Humans would usually have a higher chance of winning. On top of that, by teaching players how to make barricades, we wouldn't always have to worry about players making shitcades, and for those that do, we would warn them first, then zlock them if they disobey or refuse to listen.

When I finished reading your guide, most of the game logic makes sense, and most of it does happen, but I don't see this as a guide that would be useful if we tried showing this to new Garry's Mod players who haven't entered a Zombie Survival server once in their life. I'm not sure who your targeted-audience is with this. For the most part, this is mainly because most of this is slightly hard to read, also, you include game mechanics that are not properly-introduced before-hand to make sense to someone who's never played Zombie Survival before.

That's just my honest take on this. I'm not trying to hammer-down and say your guide is garbage because it isn't. You've included common gameplay logic that will always occur in Zombie Survival, but if you want to make a guide that people want to read and understand, so that when they walk into Zombie Survival they won't act like a Kleiner like we would expect them to, then you need to improve the clarity and concision of this guide because, if I was new, I wouldn't understand where you were going with this.

And another thing, @Fredrich Rath. I've noticed your slight-consistency on the ZS Forums, and I'm curious to know if you're someone who wants to improve the nature of ZS in a certain way. If you do, let me know. I can help you make proper guides and what-not that could be helpful to new players and have them published for others to see.