Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why does Hellsgamers get so much hate on casual servers?

So some of the most recent times I have played casual, i have heard someone say bad things about HG and was wondering if there was a good reason for this. I mean, i know that some of us are cancerous, but 1. Not all of us are toxic, and 2. Isnt every community clan cancerous? I would like to know if there is a reason for the hate.

1. The clan has been around for a long time.

2. Strangers get anxious just to hate' to trigger you so you can get riled up.

3.They might of been in the clan at some/point and got ban or caught cheating on are servers.

-

My advice: [Just keep rektin' them & celebrate nightly'] What i do when i come across people like that.

Edited by Isaac
  • Like 2

Now there are 2 different communities named HG there's hellsgames and harpoon gaming. So they could just be getting the 2 mixed up. However, I do believe some of the tags are different. Now usually when I play casual I don't see any hate unless there is a person from hellsgamers joining me with member tags. So what I think is that the other community uses the same tags as us (member tags) and something might have happened to them on that community and they got banned and now they're pissed, so they decide to take that anger out on you.

I also have to agree with @Isacc on this. Some people just like to get others pissed off. They however usually only target people with tags or big parties with tags. They could just be trolling you trying to get you to rage or talk crap back to them. 

Now I have been in A couple matches where people actually remember me or another member (in my party) banning them. These people usually are fairly rare to find, however when you do find someone like this. they get really angry very fast and try to cause drama to try and make you leave the match.

So what I recommend is just ignore people that are trying to target you as they will get bored really fast.

Ah fair enough. Most of the time i either.

1. Ignore them.

2. If they are really cancerous and try to really drive it in and be annoying, i just mute them.

3. Tell them we have changed for the better (even if we are the exact same )

also, in response to combine. The two times i heard someone mention it, they strictly said HellsGamers

also, in response to combine. The two times i heard someone mention it, they strictly said HellsGamers

So if they do mention HellsGamers then like I said they probably have a bad history with the clan, So they try to be dramatic to stir up conflict with you. It's best to not say anything for the round when that happens as they will get bored since they aren't getting any attention.